Emily Blunt loves playing ukuleleDecember 8th, 2009 - 3:46 pm ICT by ANI
London, December 8 (ANI): Actress Emily Blunt has revealed she has a new love in her life, the ukulele.
The Devil Wears Prada star said she was inspired to take up the instrument after seeing two co-stars playing it between takes for her latest film Gulliver’s Travels.
“I can play Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay and that Beatles song, When I’m 65, or is it 64? When I’m 105, whatever it is. I like that one,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
“Next I’d love to learn Somewhere Over The Rainbow on the ukulele,” the 26-year-old added. (ANI)
- Krasinski loved Blunt at first sight - May 08, 2011
- Emily Blunt wants to be part of circus - Mar 18, 2012
- Hathaway finds it easy to make pals on sets - Mar 01, 2010
- Emily Blunt acts friendly in public - Dec 19, 2010
- Emily Blunt finds 3D uncomfortable - Dec 21, 2010
- ‘Gulliver’s Travels’ Movie Review: A Very Disappointing Journey - Dec 31, 2010
- Emily Blunt had to fight for ballerina role in 'The Adjustment Bureau' - Feb 27, 2011
- Jason Segel forced to lose weight - Apr 26, 2012
- Stanley Tucci is now planning a wedding with Felicity Blunt - Aug 09, 2012
- Emily Blunt wanted to be a boy - Dec 20, 2010
- Emily Blunt brands paparazzi vultures'' - Feb 06, 2009
- Emily Blunt fought for ballerina role - Feb 27, 2011
- Emily Blunt makes kitchen messy - May 06, 2012
- Anne Hathaway wants to be a mum within the next 5 years - Feb 27, 2011
- Emily Blunt begged to land The Young Victoria role - Mar 03, 2009