Emily Blunt has a crush on Anthony HopkinsFebruary 11th, 2010 - 3:54 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 11 (ANI): Actress Emily Blunt has confessed she was smitten by acting legend Sir Anthony Hopkins.
The 26-year-old Devil Wears Prada star shared the screen with Hopkins in horror flick The Wolfman.
The Golden Globe Award-winner revealed she began stalking the actor like a “lovestruck teenager”.
“He’s very cool. He’s the best. I was riveted by him,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.
Blunt recently defended her decision to choose big budget blockbusters over independent movies, insisting she did not need to “atone” for her career choices. (ANI)
- Emily Blunt wants to be part of circus - Mar 18, 2012
- Emily Blunt defends signing up big budget movies - Feb 08, 2010
- Emily Blunt acts friendly in public - Dec 19, 2010
- Krasinski loved Blunt at first sight - May 08, 2011
- Emily Blunt had to fight for ballerina role in 'The Adjustment Bureau' - Feb 27, 2011
- Emily Blunt says she's no fan of horror films - Feb 22, 2010
- Emily Blunt fought for ballerina role - Feb 27, 2011
- Emily Blunt reveals her stuttering nightmare during childhood - Jun 09, 2010
- Hathaway finds it easy to make pals on sets - Mar 01, 2010
- Aamir Khan Meets Sir Anthony Hopkins In Toronto - Sep 18, 2010
- Stanley Tucci is now planning a wedding with Felicity Blunt - Aug 09, 2012
- Emily Blunt ties the knot - Jul 11, 2010
- Emily Blunt was a tomboy child - Nov 27, 2010
- Airbrushing makes me look like Barbie, says Emily Blunt - Jul 30, 2010
- Anne Hathaway to appear on Glee? - Jan 18, 2011
Tags: actress, anthony hopkins, award winner, blockbusters, budget, career choices, daily star, devil wears prada, emily blunt, golden globe award, horror flick, london, old devil, sir anthony hopkins, teenager, wolfman