Emily Blunt finds 3D uncomfortableDecember 21st, 2010 - 3:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 21 (IANS) “Gulliver’s Travels” actress Emily Blunt says she finds wearing 3D glasses an “uncomfortable” experience.”Do you wear your glasses and the 3D glasses? Because that’s what I have to do and I find it an uncomfortable experience,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“Gulliver’s Travels” which follows the titular character’s adventures in a land inhabited by miniature people - was mostly shot in front of blank screens, with the actors having to say their lines to specially-marked laser points rather than one another to account for the digitally-altered height differences.
Jack Black, who plays the lead character Lemuel Gulliver, admits it was a bizarre filming experience.
“They were looking at the sky, I’m looking at the spot in the ground, but we could hear each other live in real time and have real, like, interactions and you can tell, you can feel it in the improvisational moments.”
The movie is slated for Dec 26 release.
- Emily Blunt feels 'uncomfortable' watching 3D movies - Dec 21, 2010
- ‘Gulliver’s Travels’ Movie Review: A Very Disappointing Journey - Dec 31, 2010
- ‘Gulliver’s Travels’ Movie Preview: Christmas Treat For Children - Dec 23, 2010
- Emily Blunt wanted to be a boy - Dec 20, 2010
- Gulliver’s Travels Review: Why Is This A Christmas Disappointment? - Dec 24, 2010
- Emily Blunt's corset woes - Dec 30, 2009
- Emily Blunt acts friendly in public - Dec 19, 2010
- 'Gulliver's Travels' - a hurriedly made parody (IANS Film Review; Rating:*1/2) - Jan 01, 2011
- Emily Blunt loves playing ukulele - Dec 08, 2009
- Emily Blunt wants to be part of circus - Mar 18, 2012
- Krasinski loved Blunt at first sight - May 08, 2011
- Children will find 'Journey 2' likeable (IANS Movie Review) - Feb 05, 2012
- Emily still dreams of joining circus - Mar 16, 2012
- Emily Blunt obsessed with golf - Apr 05, 2012
- Emily Blunt named face of Opium fragrance - Sep 22, 2011
Tags: 3d glasses, actors, actress, blank screens, emily blunt, height differences, jack black, lemuel gulliver, london, looking at the sky, real time, titular character, travels, uncomfortable experience