Emily Blunt defends signing up big budget moviesFebruary 8th, 2010 - 1:18 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 8 (ANI): Emily Blunt has defended her decision to choose big budget blockbusters over independent movies.
The Devil Wears Prada actress said she did not need to “atone” and justify the swap.
“I knew what I was signing up for. Really I did. People were, like, ‘Why have you strayed away from independent films?’. I thought, ‘Give us a break! I’ve hardly done anything but independent films,’” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.
She added: “I think Benicio put it best. He said, ‘C’mon, man. I like candy too, y’know?’. That’s how I feel. Why should you have to atone for making big movies?” (ANI)
- Emily Blunt has a crush on Anthony Hopkins - Feb 11, 2010
- Emily Blunt wants to be part of circus - Mar 18, 2012
- Emily Blunt fought for ballerina role - Feb 27, 2011
- Emily Blunt doesn't care about fame - Dec 14, 2009
- Emily Blunt had to fight for ballerina role in 'The Adjustment Bureau' - Feb 27, 2011
- Krasinski loved Blunt at first sight - May 08, 2011
- Airbrushing makes me look like Barbie, says Emily Blunt - Jul 30, 2010
- Jason Segel forced to lose weight - Apr 26, 2012
- Emily Blunt acts friendly in public - Dec 19, 2010
- Emily Blunt sneaked doughnuts on the sets of Devil Wears Prada to annoy producers - Feb 17, 2009
- Stanley Tucci is now planning a wedding with Felicity Blunt - Aug 09, 2012
- Blunt embarrassed by Damon kiss - Feb 08, 2011
- Emily Blunt reveals her stuttering nightmare during childhood - Jun 09, 2010
- Hathaway finds it easy to make pals on sets - Mar 01, 2010
- Blunt to star opposite Cruise? - Apr 17, 2012