Emily Blunt, Amy Adams alienated cast after close bonding on film setJune 10th, 2009 - 5:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 10 (ANI): Emily Blunt has revealed that she and her Sunshine Cleaning co-star Amy Adams bonded so well that they ended up alienating the cast during the filming.
The Devil Wears Prada star said they excluded the rest of the team from their mischief making because they were happy on their own during the making of the comedy drama.
“I’d never had a burrito before, so I blame her for the fact I have to go to the gym more now. She’s probably the person I’ve had the most fun with on a film set,” The Daily Star quoted her as saying.
“She’s just the best playmate I could have ever asked for because she’s fearless about looking silly. I think we probably alienated other people because we found ourselves very funny,” she added.
The actresses play distressed sisters who set up their own business of crime-scene cleanup. (ANI)
- Emily Blunt wants to be part of circus - Mar 18, 2012
- Emily Blunt fought for ballerina role - Feb 27, 2011
- Emily Blunt had to fight for ballerina role in 'The Adjustment Bureau' - Feb 27, 2011
- Emily Blunt acts friendly in public - Dec 19, 2010
- Krasinski loved Blunt at first sight - May 08, 2011
- Airbrushing makes me look like Barbie, says Emily Blunt - Jul 30, 2010
- Emily Blunt has a crush on Anthony Hopkins - Feb 11, 2010
- Emily Blunt defends signing up big budget movies - Feb 08, 2010
- Emily Blunt loves playing ukulele - Dec 08, 2009
- Blunt embarrassed by Damon kiss - Feb 08, 2011
- Hathaway finds it easy to make pals on sets - Mar 01, 2010
- Emily Blunt was a tomboy child - Nov 27, 2010
- Blunt to star opposite Cruise? - Apr 17, 2012
- Jason Segel forced to lose weight - Apr 26, 2012
- Stanley Tucci is now planning a wedding with Felicity Blunt - Aug 09, 2012