Elton John worried about Gaga’s healthJune 4th, 2012 - 7:40 am ICT by IANS
London, June 4 (IANS) Elton John fears Lady Gaga’s non-stop schedule will take its toll on her health.
He admits he worries about the “frail” 26-year-old pop star, who is godmother to his son Zachary, as she travels for her Born This Way Ball tour.
“I look at Gaga and I think, ‘How does she do it?’ I talk to her mum and dad about it. They worry,” contactmusic.com quoted John as saying.
“She is frail, and she doesn’t eat when she should do, and she’s a girl, and it’s tougher for a girl. She works really hard. She will be in Denmark one night and Saudi Arabia the next. I know how tiny she is and I do worry about her, yes,” he added.
- Gaga mourns loss of godfather - Jul 29, 2012
- Lady Gaga is my son's godmother: Elton John - Apr 23, 2011
- Lady Gaga to be godmother to Sir Elton John's son? - Feb 25, 2011
- Elton John turns interviewer to Gaga - May 14, 2011
- Elton John chooses lesbian couple as godparents for son - Jan 10, 2011
- Will Hurley still be godmother to Elton John's baby after Warne 'debacle'? - Jan 02, 2011
- Gaga, a caring godmother - Aug 12, 2012
- My son cut me out of his life: Elton John's mother - Apr 29, 2011
- Lara Stone knits for Elton John's son - Nov 01, 2011
- Elton John in awe of Lady Gaga - Feb 06, 2011
- Elton-David's son gets a godmother in Lady Gaga - Apr 23, 2011
- I never wanted fame: Lily Collins - Apr 10, 2012
- Elton John says that Madonna is a fairground stripper - Aug 06, 2012
- Elton John thinks Lady Gaga will rule the charts for years to come - Feb 05, 2011
- Elton, David want second child - Apr 26, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , ,