Elton John speaks for the first time after welcoming babyDecember 30th, 2010 - 3:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 30 (ANI): Sir Elton John has finally spoken about welcoming his and partner David Furnish’s first baby into the world.
“For many years we have talked about fulfilling one of our greatest wishes by becoming parents,” the Daily Mail quoted him as telling US magazine.
“And now this wish has been granted to us, we feel so blessed and lucky,” Elton said.
The couple welcome their son Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John on Christmas Day in Los Angeles, born to an unidentified surrogate mother.
They chose to break the news while in the U.S where they have been based ahead of the baby’s birth. (ANI)
- Elton John plans for second child - Jan 02, 2011
- Liz Hurley, Sir Michael Caine congratulate first-time father Elton John - Dec 29, 2010
- Elton John, David Furnish welcome their 1st child - Dec 28, 2010
- Elton John, David Furnish proud parents of son - Dec 28, 2010
- Sir Elton John to go on tour next month - Dec 29, 2010
- No paternity leave for Elton John! - Jan 13, 2011
- Sir Elton John talks about newborn son's name - Dec 31, 2010
- Elton John buys high-tech baby chair for son - Dec 31, 2010
- Dad Elton John gets tips on tots from Sting - Jan 01, 2011
- Sir Elton John admits he may be too old to be a father - Feb 13, 2011
- Late friend inspires Elton John to start family - Jan 03, 2011
- Zachary's birth on Christmas Day a blessing in disguise: Elton John - Apr 25, 2011
- Sir Elton John: My own father let him down - Jan 31, 2011
- Elton John's son gets his breast milk via courier - Apr 26, 2011
- Elton-David's son gets a godmother in Lady Gaga - Apr 23, 2011