Elton John recovering well from infectionMay 30th, 2012 - 3:15 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 30 (IANS) Singer Elton John is recovering well after suffering from respiratory infection, says partner David Furnish.
“Thank you for your well wishes. He’s doing incredibly well and recovering,” tmz.com quoted Furnish as saying.
The singer cancelled three Las Vegas performances after being admitted to Los Angeles Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for a series of tests, but went home the same day.
- Elton John hospitalised for respiratory infection - May 25, 2012
- Zachary's birth on Christmas Day a blessing in disguise: Elton John - Apr 25, 2011
- Elton John is in the happiest phase of life - Aug 22, 2012
- Kourtney finds water birth 'brutally painful' - Jun 29, 2012
- Halle Berry fine after injury - Jul 20, 2012
- Gaga, a caring godmother - Aug 12, 2012
- Gary Busey's 1-year-old son hospitalized - Apr 20, 2011
- Bobbi Kristina to see Whitney's body Saturday - Feb 17, 2012
- Berry hospitalised after getting injured - Jul 19, 2012
- Elton John want Timberlake for his biopic - Jan 04, 2012
- Duncan had a natural death - Sep 05, 2012
- How white blood cells detect, destroy invaders - May 01, 2011
- Elton John's son will undergo a paternity test - Apr 25, 2011
- Elton John plans for second child - Jan 02, 2011
- Nicole Richie hospitalised with pneumonia - Nov 20, 2009