Elton John plans for second childJanuary 2nd, 2011 - 1:04 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 1 (IANS) Just a week after the birth of their first child, veteran singer Elton John and his partner David Furnish are planning a second baby.The duo welcomed son Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John on Christmas day in California via a surrogate. Now their friends say Furnish, who who has two brothers, is keen that Zachary too has a sibling, reports dailymail.co.uk.
There is a possibility that the new addition to their family comes in 2013.
“Elton and David are both revelling in parenthood. They feel that it has been a true blessing in their lives. David, in particular, now wants more children. As one of three brothers himself, he believes it is important that Zachary is not an only child. He and Elton have already been discussing it and David, especially, believes they should not wait too long,” said a friend.
John, 63, and Furnish, 48, might approach the services of Center for Surrogate Parenting (CSP) in Encino, California, again for a future child.
- Elton John, David Furnish welcome their 1st child - Dec 28, 2010
- No paternity leave for Elton John! - Jan 13, 2011
- Elton John, David Furnish proud parents of son - Dec 28, 2010
- Liz Hurley, Sir Michael Caine congratulate first-time father Elton John - Dec 29, 2010
- Sir Elton John talks about newborn son's name - Dec 31, 2010
- Elton John's son gets his breast milk via courier - Apr 26, 2011
- Elton John buys high-tech baby chair for son - Dec 31, 2010
- Sir Elton John to go on tour next month - Dec 29, 2010
- Sir Elton John admits he may be too old to be a father - Feb 13, 2011
- Elton John speaks for the first time after welcoming baby - Dec 30, 2010
- Late friend inspires Elton John to start family - Jan 03, 2011
- Gaga, a caring godmother - Aug 12, 2012
- Dad Elton John gets tips on tots from Sting - Jan 01, 2011
- David Furnish's parents in LA to meet their grandson - Dec 30, 2010
- Elton, David want second child - Apr 26, 2012
Tags: center for surrogate parenting, christmas, christmas day, csp, dailymail, elton john, encino california, friend john, future child, london jan, new addition, parenthood, partner david, sibling, son zachary, true blessing, two brothers, veteran singer