Elton John in awe of Lady GagaFebruary 6th, 2011 - 9:26 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 6 (IANS) Singer Elton John envisions Lady Gaga enjoying a long reign as the Queen of pop as he feels she is so “amazingly polite and respectful” to her entourage and fans.John teamed up with Gaga for a performance at the Grammy Awards last year and they recently recorded a duet for his latest movie project, “Gnomeo & Juliet”.
“I love her, she’s absolutely amazing. We’ve become friends. What I like about the Gaga most is that she’s amazingly polite and respectful to everyone around her,” dailystar.co.uk quoted him as saying.
“What I loved most about John Lennon is that he was like that. He once gave my mum a lift to the airport and came to my agent’s wedding- Gaga is like that. But the greatest thing about her is that she manages to let everyone think they know everything about her but no one knows anything.
“She’s a phenomenal star - definitely someone who will be taking on the old sods like me, McCartney and Rod Stewart doing big tours for years to come. Pure genius.”
- Elton John thinks Lady Gaga will rule the charts for years to come - Feb 05, 2011
- Lady Gaga Expected To Earn A Whopping $100Millon+ This Year! - Jan 14, 2011
- Elton John and Lady Gaga To Sing A Duet For 'Gnomeo and Juliet' - Oct 25, 2010
- Lady Gaga Is Like My Daughter, Says Elton John - Nov 26, 2010
- Liz Hurley walks the red carpet with son at 'Gnomeo and Juliet' premiere - Feb 01, 2011
- Madonna, Gaga perfect fit for me: Dolly Parton - May 30, 2011
- Elton John turns interviewer to Gaga - May 14, 2011
- I am like perfectionist Lennon: Lady Gaga - Apr 21, 2011
- Elton John wants to see Robert Downey Jr. play him in biopic - Feb 01, 2011
- Ono credits McCartney for saving her marriage - Oct 10, 2010
- Elton John says that Madonna is a fairground stripper - Aug 06, 2012
- Paul McCartney was inspiration by father - Jan 30, 2012
- Macca, Oprah Winfrey hailed at Kennedy Center Honors - Dec 06, 2010
- Unseen pics of Lennon's secret reunion with McCartney found - Sep 16, 2010
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011