‘Elizabeth’ sequel is not anti-Catholic: Shekhar KapurNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:16 am ICT by admin
Cardini had added that the aim of the movie was to ’secularise and de-Christianise’ Europe.
While dismissing the charges, Kapur said that his movie was deeply Catholic.
“It’s actually very, very deeply not anti-Catholic,” News.com.au quoted Kapur, as saying.
“It is anti extreme forms of religion. It’s anti an interpretation of the word of God, which can be singular,” he said. (ANI)
- Rome brands Shekhar Kapur's 'Elizabeth' sequel 'distorted anti-papal travesty' - Nov 14, 2007
- Normal for passion films like 'Paani' to take time: Shekhar Kapur - Jul 12, 2011
- Cinema now just a product: Shekhar Kapur - Dec 05, 2011
- Shekhar Kapur denies turning down Cruz's offer - Mar 06, 2011
- Pope Benedict's butler to face trial for stealing letters - Aug 13, 2012
- Pope condemns child abuse on British visit - Sep 16, 2010
- Shekhar Kapur's 'Paani' to focus on water wars - Jul 10, 2011
- Shekhar Kapur wants Damien Hirst for his next - Jan 15, 2012
- Vatican condemns China-sponsored ordination - Nov 25, 2010
- Pope blesses worshippers via Twitter - Feb 24, 2012
- Pope greets Queen Elizabeth - Jun 06, 2012
- Prince William's first child could become his heir after change in law - Nov 19, 2010
- Wills, Kate's daughter could be Queen - Jan 19, 2011
- Can't think 'Mr.India 2' without Amrish Puri: Shekhar Kapur (Movie Snippets) - Jun 23, 2012
- Hazare's is the most secular movement: Shekhar Kapur - Aug 22, 2011