Elijah Wood: Probable Name In The Blockbuster ‘The Hobbit’January 8th, 2011 - 8:53 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
The Hollywood blockbuster is to come to theaters in November 2012 and the sequel in December 2013.The cast already includes the likes of Martin Freeman, Cate Blanchett, Ron Perlman, Hugo Weaving, Ian Mc Kellen, Andy Serkis, Doug Jones, and Ken Stott.
After rumors about the cast members of Lord of the Rings being considered to be brought back in The Hobbit, recent reports suggest that Elijah
Wood too might do a comeback for the prequel of Hobbit and the Hobbit sequel.
Reports state that Warner Bros. is to finance the projects which are expected to reach upward $500 million. Speculations are on at the moment whether Warner Bros. is ready to go ahead with more funds considering the huge amount already being estimated.Recently, Warner Bros had acquired the theatrical rights to the Perter Jackson movies from MGM. However, both the houses are to market the movies in collaboration according to reports.
The shooting for the blockbuster is soon to star in a couple of months and the star cast is reportedly going to be finalized with the inclusion of Elijah Wood if all goes well.
- Ian McKellen to reprise his role as wizard Gandalf in new Hobbit films - Jan 11, 2011
- Actor Elijah Wood To Do A Cameo In "The Hobbit" - Jan 09, 2011
- Sir Ian McKellen is all set to act in 'The Hobbit' - Jan 11, 2011
- It's official: Elijah Wood is starring in 'The Hobbit' - Jan 10, 2011
- Is David Tennant going to star in The Hobbit? - Jan 12, 2011
- Jackson offers chance to visit 'Hobbit' sets - Dec 26, 2011
- Orlando Bloom to star in 'The Hobbit' - Dec 10, 2010
- Elijah Wood to star in 'The Hobbit' - Jan 10, 2011
- Actors unions tell members to avoid new Hobbit movies - Sep 27, 2010
- The International Federation of Actors Calls For An International Boycott Of "The Hobbit" - Sep 27, 2010
- Hollywood Actors Support Australian Boycott of 'The Hobbit' - Sep 27, 2010
- McKellen considered quitting 'The Hobbit' - Jan 14, 2011
- Peter Jackson to start shooting 'The Hobbit' next year - Oct 16, 2010
- Sahara confirms MGM rescue bid - Sep 21, 2010
- Hobbit movie will be filmed in New Zealand despite row, says Andy Serkis - Oct 26, 2010