Ekta to visit Fatehpur Sikri, pray for ‘Kya Super…’ successJune 30th, 2012 - 7:30 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 30 (IANS) Ekta Kapoor is known to be a very religious person. The filmmaker will visit Salim Chisti’s shrine at Fatehpur Sikri Sunday to seek blessings for success of her forthcoming film “Kya Super Kool Hain Hum”.
“I’m a very spiritual person and apart from hard work it is necessary to have blessings. I will be visiting Fatehpur Sikri to seek blessings for ‘Kyaa Super Kool….’ and I hope the film does well,” Ekta said in a statment.
Directed by Sachin Yardi, “Kya Super Kool Hain Hum” is a sequel to the 2005-film “Kya Kool Hain Hum” and hits theatres July 27. It features Tusshar Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh, Neha Sharma and Sara Jane Dias in prominent roles.
- 'Kya Super Kool...' earns Rs.7.12 crore on opening day - Jul 28, 2012
- Riteish embarrassed of his act in 'Kya Super...' - Jul 02, 2012
- Leading ladies of 'Kya Kool...' sequel finalised - Oct 06, 2011
- 'Kyaa Super Kool...' not for high-brows, says Ekta - Jul 10, 2012
- Ekta Kapoor again unhappy with censors - Jul 22, 2012
- 'Dostana' act fetches 'Kyaa Super...' over Rs.20 crore - Jun 21, 2012
- Riteish and I are two items in 'Kya Super...': Tusshar - Apr 09, 2012
- Children should stay away from 'Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum' - Jun 27, 2012
- TV no longer the idiot box: Madhur Bhandarkar ( Movie Snippets) - May 06, 2012
- Police complaint filed against 'Kya Super Kool...' - Aug 08, 2012
- Adult comedy or musical drama - what's your pick this Friday? (IANS Preview) - Jul 24, 2012
- Neha, Sarah make 'Kya Super...' look fresh: Riteish - Jun 28, 2012
- A Marathi 'Cappuccino' by Riteish - Jul 02, 2012
- Dog is the third hero of "Kya Super..." : Tusshar - Jun 26, 2012
- I'm sad if a good film flops: Tusshar Kapoor - Jul 21, 2012