Efron’s excitement over kissing scenesApril 17th, 2012 - 5:14 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 17 (IANS) Actor Zac Efron says he was excited at the prospect of kissing Taylor Schilling while shooting for “The Lucky One”.
“I looked forward to those scenes in this one,” contactmusic.com quoted Efron as saying.
“Romantic scenes get built up because they’re something that’s coming up. It seems like they’re always looming and other people don’t want to talk about them because somehow it’s got this weird awkward perception.
“Once you get there, if it’s with somebody you really trust, I thought that was one of the easiest days,” he added.
The film wasn’t an easy one for Efron, who had to sweat it out in the gym to play the role of a soldier.
“There were striking differences between the way that they were and I was. I was able to look at that early on, and then physically, there was a lot to be done. The hardest part about this was the physical transformation,” he said.
- Playing a perfect guy annoyed Efron - Apr 06, 2012
- Efron blown away by Taylor Schilling - Apr 23, 2012
- 'The Lucky One' - Mills & Boons for teens (IANS Movie Review) - May 05, 2012
- "The Lucky One" Co-stars Zac Efron And Taylor Schilling Dating? - Dec 22, 2010
- Teresa Palmer And Zac Efron Dating? - Feb 05, 2011
- Zac Efron, Taylor Schilling getting 'chummy' on new film's set - Dec 23, 2010
- Zac Efron says he still can't handle fan crowds - Sep 27, 2010
- Zac Efron admits visiting strip club - Jul 30, 2010
- Love scenes with Kidman highlight of Efron's life - Mar 08, 2012
- I was a geek in school: Zac Efron - Sep 19, 2010
- Rachel Bilson won't strip for films - Sep 28, 2010
- Efron feels awkward standing next to Hudgens - Oct 11, 2010
- Zac Efron, Lily Collins split? - Jun 12, 2012
- Kissing on screen is lovely: Colin Farrell - Sep 05, 2011
- Lerman feels lucky to kiss Watson - Jun 05, 2012