Efron loves being in loveMay 1st, 2012 - 3:53 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 1 (IANS) Actor Zac Efron says falling in love is the best feeling and adds that he loves giving his girlfriends specially-created gifts.
“I enjoy romance. I think that’s why we are here. It’s one of the best feelings you can have, falling in love. It doesn’t always have to work out, but when you’re in it, it’s still the best feeling in the world,” contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
The 24-year-old says he is a romantic person and particularly loves spoiling his girlfriends with personal gifts.
“I think I’m a grand gesture guy. I’ve done things like write a song for a girl and I like to paint. For me, personal things like that are always the best,” he said.
- No Valentine plans for Zac Efron - Feb 10, 2012
- Love scenes with Kidman highlight of Efron's life - Mar 08, 2012
- Playing a perfect guy annoyed Efron - Apr 06, 2012
- Efron wants to be daredevil - Apr 19, 2012
- Efron blown away by Taylor Schilling - Apr 23, 2012
- Zac Efron dislikes 'heartthrob' title - Apr 02, 2012
- It's fun to look at cute boys: Vanessa Hudgens - Jul 21, 2011
- Efron's excitement over kissing scenes - Apr 17, 2012
- Efron eyes Broadway stint - Sep 14, 2012
- Swift teaches guitar to Efron - Mar 03, 2012
- Zac Efron not bothered by gay rumours - Sep 11, 2012
- I love to challenge my heart: Anne Hathaway - Aug 23, 2011
- Efron feels awkward standing next to Hudgens - Oct 11, 2010
- Zac Efron had girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens's permission to visit strip club - Jul 30, 2010
- When Zac Efron couldn't recognise himself - Apr 15, 2012