Efron feels awkward standing next to HudgensOctober 11th, 2010 - 1:26 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 11 (IANS) Actor Zac Efron has revealed that he feels awkward standing next to his girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens because she is so “stunning”.
“Dating Vanessa makes many things much easier because you understand each other without having to explain a lot. In terms of planning, I am very picky - worse than any woman. I drive everyone mad, except for Vanessa, she is always very understanding,” said Efron.
“The only disadvantage is that she is always dressed so stunningly that I look awkward and stand out,” he added.
Efron knows his “High School Musical” co-star is the one for him, but he doesn’t have any plans to walk down the aisle anytime soon, reports contactmusic.com.
“We definitely won’t be getting married anytime soon. I definitely feel much too young. When I am going to get married it will happen at the age of 40 at the earliest,” he said.
The couple has been dating each other since 2005.
- Zac Efron Finds It Difficult To Stand Beside Girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens - Oct 12, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens Not Converting To Judaism - Oct 22, 2010
- No Valentine plans for Zac Efron - Feb 10, 2012
- "High School Musical" Couple Zac Efron And Vanessa Hudgens Split? - Dec 14, 2010
- No marriage plans till I'm 30: Zac Efron - Jul 20, 2010
- Zac Efron not bothered by gay rumours - Sep 11, 2012
- Zac Efron Is Single And Not Ready To Mingle! - Jan 07, 2011
- Efron, Hudgens have friendly reunion - Apr 08, 2011
- "The Lucky One" Co-stars Zac Efron And Taylor Schilling Dating? - Dec 22, 2010
- I was a geek in school: Zac Efron - Sep 19, 2010
- Zac Efron Is Teresa Palmer's New Beau? - Feb 06, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens admits she's single and ready to mingle - Mar 08, 2011
- Efron fancied his babysitter - Mar 01, 2012
- Hudgens not converting to Judaism - Oct 22, 2010
- Zac Efron gets cosy with new girl - Feb 06, 2011