Efron blown away by Taylor SchillingApril 23rd, 2012 - 5:05 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 23 (IANS) Actor Zac Efron is thankful that he clicked well with his on-screen girlfriend Taylor Schilling in “The Lucky One”, and says he learnt a lot from during the movie’s shooting.
“It was weird, it was screen test I think. You kind of get thrown into it, you’re thrown into it and either you click or you don’t. I’m pretty sure you know right away, thankfully we clicked right away. It was instant. We were hitting our stride almost immediately,” contactmusic.com quoted Efron as saying.
“With Taylor Schilling, I found that I learnt a lot from her, which is always refreshing to. It’s a refreshing quality to see in your leading lady, it’s fun. She’s hilarious but she’s very focused when it comes to the work. I was blown away by her,” he added.
In the movie, Efron plays a marine who goes to North Carolina to search for a woman played by Taylor.
- Playing a perfect guy annoyed Efron - Apr 06, 2012
- Efron's excitement over kissing scenes - Apr 17, 2012
- 'The Lucky One' - Mills & Boons for teens (IANS Movie Review) - May 05, 2012
- Teresa Palmer And Zac Efron Dating? - Feb 05, 2011
- Zac Efron, Taylor Schilling getting 'chummy' on new film's set - Dec 23, 2010
- "The Lucky One" Co-stars Zac Efron And Taylor Schilling Dating? - Dec 22, 2010
- Love scenes with Kidman highlight of Efron's life - Mar 08, 2012
- Vanessa Hudgens' 'connection' with Zac Efron - Jul 02, 2010
- Efron finds giving voice-over weird - Mar 06, 2012
- 'Battleship' made me fearless: Rihanna - Apr 08, 2012
- Kissing DiCaprio wasn't that weird: Hammer - May 26, 2011
- People’s Choice Awards 2011: Who Ruled This Year? - Jan 06, 2011
- Zac Efron Is Teresa Palmer's New Beau? - Feb 06, 2011
- Swift teaches guitar to Efron - Mar 03, 2012
- Miller to star in 'New Year's Eve' - Jan 07, 2011