‘Eega’ to be released in 3D in Hindi (With Images)June 25th, 2012 - 8:59 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, June 25 (IANS) Bilingual animation film “Eega”, claimed to be southern cinema’s most technologically superior movie, will be dubbed in Hindi, which will be converted into 3D version, says producer Suresh Babu.
The socio-fantasy film, releasing worldwide in Tamil and Telugu July 6 with 1,200 prints, is written and directed by S.S.Rajamouli.
Conversion technology is being used to make the 3D version of the movie, said the filmmakers at a press meet here.
Producer Suresh Babu said that movie has cost between Rs.28 crore to Rs.30 crore.
“We are sure to release the 3D version of ‘Eega’ in compatible theatres in north and Maharashtra. We are releasing the Telugu version ‘Eega’ and Tamil version ‘Naan Ee’ in Mumbai and other important centres in north,” said Rajamouli.
The Hindi version is expected to come out at the end of the year and the director is confident of “a greater response to the 3D version in Hindi when it is released”.
In the film, a house fly plays the protagonist’s role, while Kannada actor Sudeep plays the antagonist, who kills a young man who falls for the same girl as him.
Later, the dead man takes the life of a house fly to torment the antagonist.
- No decision yet on 'Eega' Hindi 3-D version: Suresh Babu - Jul 24, 2012
- 'Eega' - fly's revenge drama rocks box office - Jul 12, 2012
- 'Eega' exceptionally innovative, technically brilliant (Telugu Movie Review) - Jul 07, 2012
- Buoyed by 'Eega' success, VFX company looking to expand - Jul 24, 2012
- 'Rowdy Rathore' shooting disrupted in Hampi - Apr 24, 2012
- Suriya to dub for Telugu version of 'Mattrraan' - Sep 07, 2012
- Movie goers' thumbs up to 'Titanic 3D', earns Rs.6.1 crore - Apr 09, 2012
- S.S. Rajamouli pledges to donate organs - Sep 18, 2012
- K Manju to launch two new films - Apr 24, 2010
- Siddarth To Sign More Tamil Projects - Aug 03, 2010
- 'Ra.One' to also release in Tamil, Telugu - Sep 13, 2011
- Maruti wraps up shooting for 'Bus Stand' - Sep 01, 2012
- Rana Daggubati's language trouble in 'Dum Maro Dum' - Mar 06, 2011
- 'Kahaani' likely to be remade in English too - May 16, 2012
- Producer Won't Sell Telugu Rights Of Enthiran For Less Than 30 Crore - Aug 04, 2010
Tags: animation film, antagonist, conversion technology, crore, dead man, fantasy film, filmmakers, fly, hindi version, images, mumbai, prints, protagonist, southern cinema, sudeep, suresh babu, tamil, telugu, young man