Eddie Vedder adopts strict diet to detoxOctober 26th, 2008 - 2:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 26 (IANS) Eddie Vedder, the lead singer of rock band Pearl Jam, has adopted a strict diet and detox regime after wrapping up his latest tour.Vedder is giving up cigarettes and drinking a lot of salt water to flush the toxins out of his body that he might have consumed while touring, contactmusic.com reports.
He said: “It’s been a long couple of years … being on the road a lot. I’m ready to clean up my act. I just finished touring, and I’m on a detox thing. It’s a heavy detox, so nothing in my belly except water, salt and cayenne pepper. It also means I’m not smoking.”
But he added that the detox was having a strange effect on him.
“This is four days in. But it does feel weird. I’m feeling different. I’m walking around in a daze,” Vedder said.
- Eddie Vedder On 'Eat Pray Love' - Jul 31, 2010
- Eddie Vedder to go on tour - May 31, 2011
- Ronnie Wood's New Album Is Full Of Guests - Aug 30, 2010
- Rachael Ray Stars NKOTB's Donnie Wahlberg - Sep 23, 2011
- Ronnie Wood's first solo album in 9 years to hit stores in Sept - Aug 25, 2010
- Pearl Jam Frontman Eddie Vedder Marries Model Jill McCormick - Sep 21, 2010
- Eddie Vedder Faces Lawsuit By Gordon Peterson - Dec 30, 2009
- Detox diets can cause the body to break down - Oct 12, 2009
- Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore stop eating to follow fad detox diet - Jul 13, 2010
- 'Demi Moore looks better than she did in her 30s' in new Twitter pics - Sep 02, 2010
- Moore, Kutcher on strict diet regime - Jul 14, 2010
- Ben Harper Files for Divorce from Laura Dern - Oct 12, 2010
- R.E.M To Unleash The First Track On Its Next Album - Jan 22, 2011
- Red Hot Chili Peppers announce their 2012 tour dates - Nov 29, 2011
- Paltrow plans to go for detox - Jan 07, 2012