Eddie Murphy to marry ‘before end of the year’November 14th, 2007 - 2:27 am ICT by admin
“We’re coming close. And I’ll say it’ll be before the end of the year … and someplace far away and fun,” The People quoted Edmonds, as saying.
She also said that the guest list would be restricted to close family and friends, adding that she hopes the ceremony to be “romantic.”
“It’s just going to be very close friends and family but very romantic - and we’ll have a good time!” she said.
The mother of two has also revealed that she is also looking forward to the life ahead of marriage and asserted that merging two families together is “going to be a big step.”
“There will be some adjusting but I think it’s going to be a lot of fun,” Edmonds said.
“Eddie’s got some fantastic, beautiful fun kids and I’ve got two wonderful boys, so it’ll be nice to get everybody together,” she added. (ANI)
- Eddie Murphy and Rocsi Diaz deny relationship - Jul 16, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez talks about her marriage issues on the 'Today Show' - Jan 31, 2012
- Eddie Murphy to return to stand-up comedy - May 23, 2010
- Peter Andre and Katie Price to reunite - Dec 21, 2011
- Eddie Murphy planning return to stand-up - May 23, 2010
- Saif still perfect for love stories: Deepika - Jul 10, 2012
- Christmas wedding for Jessica Simpson? - Nov 17, 2010
- Prince William on starting a family with Kate Middleton - Nov 17, 2010
- Leann Rimes is not engaged - Nov 08, 2010
- I'm open to being a single mother: Aniston - Jul 20, 2011
- Cyrus taught me to relax: Hemsworth - Jul 26, 2012
- Bride gets to wed in local church after three-week protest - Sep 13, 2011
- Russell Brand still battles drug cravings - Aug 05, 2012
- Murphy and Edmonds want a 'Tahiti' wedding - Nov 14, 2007
- Cowell shows love for fiancee by throwing couples-only bash - Jun 30, 2010