Eastwood persuaded Sheen for rehabJuly 8th, 2012 - 5:43 am ICT by IANS
London July 8 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen revealed that filmmaker Clint Eastwood had convinced him to seek professional help to cope with his drug problems.
Sheen has struggled with addiction throughout much of his career, and was once hospitalised in 1998 after overdose of cocaine.
“There’s a phone call at the very end (of the intervention), and it’s Clint Eastwood. And he says, ‘Come on, kid, you know, you’re tougher than this, just go fix yourself, get back in the game,” Sheen said during a TV interview, reports contactmusic.com.
“And I was like, ‘Alright, Clint.’ How do you say no to Dirty Harry, you know? So I went (into rehab)… It helped at the time,” he added,
- Whoopi Goldberg's lost letter to Charlie Sheen - Mar 20, 2011
- Sheen needs to help himself: Richie - Feb 17, 2011
- 'Charlie is emotionally child, going through hell' - Mar 22, 2011
- Demi Moore checks into rehab - Feb 06, 2012
- Boozing Charlie Sheen heading to rehab? - Dec 29, 2009
- Charlie Sheen enjoying new innings - Jul 04, 2012
- Martin Sheen says son Charlie's 'addiction is like cancer' - Feb 24, 2011
- Demi Lovato to donate $1 mn to Japan - Mar 20, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's mum blames his downfall on Brooke Mueller - Mar 26, 2011
- Brooke Mueller checks into rehab again - Feb 18, 2010
- DiCaprio wanted to gain weight for biopic - Nov 05, 2011
- Bret Michaels urges Charlie Sheen to 'work out demons' - Mar 03, 2011
- Charlie Sheen to avoid drug charges - Feb 01, 2011
- 'Two & a Half Men' star Charlie released from hospital, according to Stan Rosenfield - Jan 28, 2011
- Charlie Sheen thanks fans for support - Feb 04, 2011