Early married life was rough: HeiglJune 13th, 2010 - 2:08 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 13 (IANS) Actress Katherine Heigl has admitted that she struggled to adjust with husband Josh Kelley in the early days of their marriage as the rocker led a disorganised lifestyle.
“It’s really nice but the first three to six months were pretty rough. Those first years of marriage are hard because you’re trying to get used to the fact that this person will always be around,” imdb.com quoted Heigl as saying.
The “Knocked Up” star tied the knot with the musician in 2007.
“We didn’t (live together before marriage). I don’t know how I’d feel about it now but at the time I was clinging to my independence a little bit. I’m a little OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) and I like things the way I like them, so I clinged to the last few months of that when we were dating,” she said.
- Katherine Heigl is a cleanliness freak - Jul 21, 2009
- Katherine Heigl's a clean freak - Jul 21, 2009
- Heigl's foul language upsets husband - Oct 10, 2010
- Heigl names baby after great-grandmother - May 16, 2012
- Katherine Heigl's foul mouth lands her in trouble with hubby - Oct 10, 2010
- Heigl 'intimidated' by adopted daughter - Dec 09, 2011
- Katherine Heigl fears pregnancy will ruin her figure - Jul 24, 2009
- Heigl relishes newborn baby experience - Jun 12, 2012
- Katherine Heigl admits she has become a pushy mum with adopted child - Aug 13, 2010
- Katherine Heigl won't return to 'Grey's Anatomy' - Oct 06, 2010
- Katherine ready for second child - Jun 02, 2010
- Heigl keen to adopt another kid - Jan 15, 2012
- Katherine Heigl & Hubby Would Love to Have Second Baby - Jun 03, 2010
- Katherine Heigl house-hunting with hubby in Nashville - Aug 13, 2010
- Katherine Heigl says she is a loyal wife - Jan 22, 2012