DWTS: Brandy And Maksim Chmerkovskiy Shown The Door This WeekNovember 18th, 2010 - 4:55 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
So, are you excited to know the name of the three finalist couples? Here is the much waited answer for you. However, the result will be definitely shocking for you because we have lost Brandy and her professional partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who have been eliminated in this week. The pair could not make it to the finals.
Now, we are left with the stars Jennifer Grey, Kyle Massey, and Bristol Palin, who will compete with each other during the finals.
Naturally, Brandy was very depressed on hearing the decision but she has taken it in her stride saying that it was a great opportunity to perform on the stage of ‘Dancing With The Stars’. She thanked her partner Maks for being her partner and giving her such a wonderful company. The singer cried on Maks’ shoulder because she was not in a position to voice her feelings.
Well, it’s a competition and someone will have to lose so that the other can be the winner and we believe Brandy and Maks are intelligent enough to understand this.
It’s going to be whirl winding week for the remaining contestants because there will be double pressure on them. Let’s wait for the next episode to watch the challenging steps of the finalists.
- Bristol Palin is a strong contender to win DWTS - Nov 23, 2010
- Bristol Palin: Will She Shock Us? - Nov 18, 2010
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Apologizes For His Outburst On DWTS Stage - Nov 11, 2010
- "Dancing With The Stars" Season 11 Partners On "Good Morning America" - Sep 01, 2010
- Dancing With The Stars: Bristol Palin back in the reckoning, Brandy aces the show - Oct 27, 2010
- The Hopes And Disappointments In The Top 3 of DWTS - Nov 17, 2010
- Guess Whats The Most Shocking Decision Ever On “Dancing With The Stars”! - Nov 18, 2010
- Stars Perform Their Best To Woo The Judges In "Dancing With The Stars" Episode 9 - Nov 16, 2010
- Bristol Palin Fails To Grab Mirror-Ball Trophy On "Dancing With The Stars" - Nov 24, 2010
- DWTS Celebrates 200th Episode With Ex-Contestants - Nov 03, 2010
- Who Won DWTS? And Who Got The Max Publicity? - Nov 25, 2010
- Jennifer Grey Crowned As "Dancing With The Stars" Winner - Nov 24, 2010
- Man Shoots TV When Brandy Leaves Dancing With The Stars - Nov 18, 2010
- Wisconsinite Man Shoots His TV Due To Anger Over Bristol Palin's Dancing Victories So Far In DWTS - Nov 20, 2010
- Jennifer Grey Scores The Highest On "Dancing With The Stars" Finale - Nov 23, 2010