DWTS : Brandy And Maks Give An Overwhelming PerformanceNovember 10th, 2010 - 2:30 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
November 10, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): This week, the rehearsal session of ‘Dancing with the Stars’ ended without much drama. The pair of Brandy and Maks performed the waltz for the first round dance. Both of them have claimed that they have learnt how to perform together and it reflected in their waltz too.
According to Bruno, their performance was much more than just a dance as it was a wonderful interpretation of the song. Carrie Ann commented that the performance was full of emotional elements. Len was totally impressed by the entire performance and sensed that a full 10-mark score is coming up. Len was right in guessing so as Bruno gave them a perfect 10 while Carrie Ann gave them a 9 and he himself had to give them a 10. As a result, they scored a total score of 29 out of 30.
For their Instant dance round, they performed on the Katy Perry song ‘Teenage Dream’. Even though Maks didn’t know it, Brandy was quite aware of it so they practiced for a while and came out with a good result.
Brandy was almost seen in a competition during their Instant Dance rehearsal, which was a cha cha. Brandy was trying to prove who can shake the booty more. They started off little slow but the flow was in peak during the middle part of their dance performance. Their ending was not very classy as they got funky with some sashaying around the stage.
Bruno was overwhelmed by their performance and said that it was another extraordinary performance to conclude a fantastic night. However, Ann was not very happy and said that she was shocked to see the space and time they used to start their dance. Maks kept arguing with her saying that it was not Brandy’s fault as the choreography was done in that manner. Lenn agreed with Bruno but said they did a wonderful job. They managed to fetch a score of 28 out of 30. As a result, their total score reached to 57 out of 60 and now they share the same place with Jennifer and Derek.
- Dancing With the Stars: Season Premiere & Results - Sep 21, 2011
- DWTS: Emotional Trip Down Memory Lane - Oct 05, 2011
- DWTS Semi-Fimals To Be Aired Live! - Nov 17, 2010
- Dancing With The Stars: Who Goes Home? - Oct 12, 2011
- Dancing With the Stars Goes Back to the 80s: Review & Results! - Oct 19, 2011
- DWTS: Quick, Fast and Jiving - Sep 27, 2011
- DWTS: Brandy And Maksim Chmerkovskiy Shown The Door This Week - Nov 18, 2010
- "Dancing With The Stars" Kicks Off With A Bang - Sep 21, 2010
- Kurt Warner Disappointed With DWTS Results - Nov 12, 2010
- Dancing With The Stars Recap: Guess Who's Back On Top? - Nov 03, 2010
- DWTS: Bristol Palin Got Eliminated! - Nov 17, 2010
- Guess Whats The Most Shocking Decision Ever On “Dancing With The Stars”! - Nov 18, 2010
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Apologizes For His Outburst On DWTS Stage - Nov 11, 2010
- Ralph Macchio struggles with injury on 'Dancing with the Stars' - May 10, 2011
- Stars Perform Their Best To Woo The Judges In "Dancing With The Stars" Episode 9 - Nov 16, 2010
Tags: booty, brandy, bruno, carrie ann, cha cha, choreography, dance performance, dance rehearsal, dancing with the stars, emotional elements, job, len, rehearsal session, sashaying, score, space and time, teenage dream, waltz