Dunst doesn’t like to be a puppetOctober 9th, 2011 - 8:14 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 9 (IANS) Kirsten Dunst finds it frustrating when she is treated like a puppet on film sets.
The “Spider-Man” actress admits she has struggled to work with some directors, but her recent experience shooting “Melancholia” with Lars Von Trier was not like that, reports contactmusic.com.
“I have felt like a puppet on films before and have been really frustrated and angry,” she said.
“I mean, Lars might see himself as some master manipulator but that’s not how he comes across. I mean, most of the scenes were improvised and he doesn’t even say that much. How can that make me his puppet?,” she added.
- Lars Von Trier scared Dunst - Jan 28, 2012
- Dunst likes to Google herself! - Nov 19, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst lays naked in scene from new film 'Melancholia' - Apr 12, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst admires criticism - Sep 26, 2011
- Dunst goes topless! - Sep 28, 2011
- People who don't get depressed are weird: Dunst - Sep 27, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst wants her own fashion collection - Mar 14, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst backs new 'Spider-Man' cast - Nov 18, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst grows up with relationships - Aug 23, 2011
- Kristen Dunst wants to launch her own clothing line - Mar 14, 2011
- Hilary Duff to star in new 'Spider-Man'? - Sep 09, 2010
- Dunst gets restraining order against French fan - Dec 11, 2011
- Arterton wants to work with Aronofsky - Jan 17, 2011
- Byrne was heartbroken after losing 'Manderlay' - Jun 27, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst backs Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone - Nov 18, 2010