Duncan had a natural deathSeptember 5th, 2012 - 3:27 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 5 (IANS) There’s no foul play in actor Michael Clarke Duncan’s death, confirms the Coroner’s Office. His personal doctor also confirmed he died of natural causes.
There’s no plan to investigate the case further since they found no contradicting report.
The bodyguard-turned-actor suffered a myocardial infarction July 13 and never fully recovered. Many believed that the heart attack led to his death. He passed away here at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Monday. He was 54.
His fiancee, Omarosa Stallworth, tweeted: “Thank you for your outpouring of love and support for my beloved Michael. He will truly be missed!”
A representative for Duncan added: “Celebrations of his life, both private and public, will be announced at a later date.”
Stallworth saved Duncan’s life when he suffered a heart attack in July. She gave him CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and stayed by his side in hospital ever since.
“She was literally there every second. She is a strong woman who is full of faith, but right now she is heartbroken,” people.com quoted a source as saying.
- Michael Clarke Duncan is stable after heart attack - Jul 17, 2012
- Omarosa Manigault speaks about Michael Clarke Duncan - Sep 04, 2012
- Intense light reduces heart attack risks - Apr 26, 2012
- Tom Hanks saddened by Michael Clarke Duncan's death - Sep 04, 2012
- Nicole Richie hospitalised with pneumonia - Nov 20, 2009
- Green Mile actor Duncan dies at 54 - Sep 04, 2012
- Elizabeth Taylor on road to recovery - Feb 16, 2011
- Ex-wife Denise worried about Sheen's health - Jan 30, 2011
- David Hasselhoff discharged from hospital - Nov 30, 2009
- Charlie Sheen hospitalised - Jan 28, 2011
Tags: bodyguard turned actor, cedars sinai medical, cedars sinai medical center, celebrations, coroner, faith, fiancee, foul play, heart attack, love, michael clarke duncan, myocardial infarction, natural death, outpouring, personal doctor, resuscitation, sinai medical center, stallworth, strong woman