DUI charges against Aguilera’s beau droppedApril 18th, 2011 - 10:28 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 18 (IANS) Singer Christina Aguilera’s boyfriend Matthew Rutler will not be charged for driving under influence (DUI) of alcohol.
Rutler, 25, who was an assistant on Aguilera’s new film “Burlesque”, was pulled over and arrested in March on suspicion of DUI along with Aguilera. The singer was also booked on a misdemeanour charge of public intoxication, reports usmagazine.com.
However, the Los Angeles County District Attorney has officially rejected the DUI case against Rutler, citing insufficient evidence.
- Aguilera arrested for public intoxication - Mar 02, 2011
- I was a victim of celebrity status, says Aguilera - Jun 17, 2011
- Christina Aguilera: 'I do EVERYTHING in bed' - Mar 07, 2011
- Christina Aguilera released after her arrest for public intoxication - Mar 02, 2011
- Christina Aguilera's divorce finalised - Apr 18, 2011
- Matthew Fox may enter Alcohol Treatment Program - Jun 06, 2012
- Aguilera promotes boyfriend - Jun 16, 2012
- Christina Aguilera Commemorates Her 30th Birthday With Her New Boyfriend, Matthew Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Aguilera praises beau - Apr 27, 2011
- Christina Aguilera back on the dating scene after marriage split - Nov 27, 2010
- Rodney King is under house arrest for reckless driving - Feb 29, 2012
- Life has been rough since divorce: Aguilera - Jan 12, 2012
- Identity of Christina Aguilera's 'mystery man' revealed? - Nov 09, 2010
- Brandi Glanville charged for her DUI offense - Dec 18, 2010
- Simpson's father held for drunk driving - Aug 11, 2012
Tags: alcohol, christina aguilera, county district attorney, dui case, dui charges, insufficient evidence, los angeles county, los angeles county district attorney, new film, public intoxication, singer christina aguilera, suspicion