Duhamel wants seven kids with FergieApril 22nd, 2010 - 12:13 am ICT by IANS
London, April 21 (IANS) American singer Fergie’s husband Josh Duhamel plans a big family as he wants to have seven children with her.
The “Transformers” star recently admitted the pair is planning to start a family and he doesn’t want to stop with one kid.
“I have always loved kids, I am happy with one, but I will take seven,” dailystar.co.uk quoted him as saying.
Duhamel also reveals the couple have contemplated adoption.
“I would love to adopt, especially the more you learn about the kids that are out there that need parents. I am a supporter of adoption,” he added.
- Heigl keen to adopt another kid - Jan 15, 2012
- Fergie-Duhamel not planning kids yet - Mar 28, 2012
- Duhamel ready for kids - Dec 08, 2011
- Fergie sizzles in red at award show - Nov 10, 2010
- Fergie being worked like a rented mule, says hubby Josh Duhamel - Apr 19, 2011
- Fergie, Josh desperate for kids - Oct 29, 2010
- Hartnett finds new love - Aug 02, 2012
- Fergie struggles with diet discipline - Jun 15, 2011
- Josh Duhamel says Fergie will be a great mom - Oct 03, 2010
- Duhamel raises $1 mn for flood-hit hometown - Sep 06, 2011
- Heigl relishes newborn baby experience - Jun 12, 2012
- Moms can be sexy: Fergie - Jul 09, 2010
- Fergie to concentrate on hubby - Apr 09, 2011
- Klum, Seal keen to adopt - Nov 26, 2011
- Fergie planning career break? - Aug 06, 2011