Duffy dismisses Boyzone splitting rumoursJune 14th, 2011 - 2:24 am ICT by IANS
London, June 14 (IANS) Boyzone singer Keith Duffy dismissed reports that the Irish pop band, which also includes members Stephen Gately, Mikey Graham, Ronan Keating, and Shane Lynch, are splitting from their manager Louis Walsh.
According to the reports, published few days ago, the group has been dropped by manager Louis Walsh, who decided it was the “right time for the band to finish”, but Duffy denied the rumours.
“There are no issues as far as I’m concerned. Louis does his own thing and we’re all busy doing our own things. Boyzone are still flying. We’re doing a UK tour over the summer. And the record company is really enthusiastic and planning a new CD,” dailymirror.co.uk quoted the 36-year-old as saying.
- Stephan Gately website launched on his first death anniversary - Oct 11, 2010
- Boyzone to perform at Gately's funeral - Oct 16, 2009
- Boyzone bandmates plan to release album featuring Gately - Nov 01, 2009
- Surviving Boyzone members to stay in church with Gately's body overnight - Oct 15, 2009
- Secrets of Boyzone split to be revealed on TV show - May 28, 2009
- Music world shocked by Gately's death - Oct 12, 2009
- Grieving Boyzone members honour Gately with "76 - 09" tattoos - Oct 17, 2009
- Boyzone slam gay model's 'sick' Stephen Gately sex stories - Nov 30, 2009
- Louis Walsh accuser arrested - Jun 30, 2011
- Ronan Keating swims Irish sea for charity - Sep 03, 2011
- Boyzone star Stephen Gately dies in Spain - Oct 11, 2009
- Boyzone plans to hit the bull's eye with comeback song - Dec 05, 2008
- Boyzone members drink till late night in memory of Stephen Gately - Oct 19, 2009
- Keating wants to live stress-free life - Sep 02, 2012
- Boyzone to pay tribute to late band member - Nov 09, 2009