Duff wants husband to be stay-at-home dadMay 19th, 2012 - 2:58 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 19 (IANS) Singer Hilary Duff wants her husband Mike Comrie to be a stay-at-home dad.
Since her husband Mike Comrie is a retired ice hockey player, she feels he should look after their son when she resumes her film career.
Duff gave birth to son Luca March 20.
“Hilary told Mike that since he’s retired she’s now the family breadwinner, he should be the stay-at-home parent,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
“She had Mike trained to do diapers and bottle feedings, and she has put him in charge of other household duties, including making breakfast, doing laundry and light cleaning,” the source said.
- It's a boy for Hilary Duff - Mar 23, 2012
- No hockey for my baby: Hilary Duff - Dec 02, 2011
- Now Duff set to star in comedy show - Aug 14, 2012
- Motherhood tough job, says Hilary Duff - Mar 28, 2012
- Hilary Duff cautious over new baby - Mar 26, 2012
- Duff a lucky mother - Apr 18, 2012
- Duff trying to lose baby weight - Apr 04, 2012
- Hilary Duff, Husband Mike Comrie Are 'Excited To Have Kids' - Jan 16, 2011
- Duff feels her delivery was like a show - May 13, 2012
- Hilary Duff, Mike Comrie 'signed pre-nuptial agreement' - Aug 18, 2010
- Hilary Duff's life changed after marriage - May 27, 2011
- Hilary Duff sends sexy photos to hubby - Nov 23, 2010
- Duff wants kids, but will wait for some time - May 17, 2011
- I'm not pregnant: Hilary Duff - Jan 20, 2011
- Son made marriage stronger: Hilary Duff - Jun 06, 2012