Duff takes singing lessonsDecember 10th, 2011 - 4:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 10 (IANS) Actress and singer Hilary Duff, currently pregnant, has started taking singing lessons to improve her voice ahead of a major pop comeback.
The “So Yesterday” singer has cancelled all her work commitments so that she can concentrate on motherhood, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I sing in my car so much and we always have music in the house. I just recently started taking vocal lessons again. I want to eventually make another record,” she said.
“I was like, ‘I don’t want to waste this time because I want to get my voice in shape’,” she added. Her last studio album, “Dignity”, was released in 2007.
- Pregnant Hilary Duff hits the studio - Jan 23, 2012
- Priyanka Chopra taking music lessons for album - Sep 10, 2011
- Pregnant Duff feels good - Oct 12, 2011
- Duff wants kids, but will wait for some time - May 17, 2011
- Gomez wants to focus on acting career - Dec 18, 2011
- Now Duff set to star in comedy show - Aug 14, 2012
- Duff overwhelmed with baby shower - Feb 07, 2012
- Hilary Duff pregnant with first child - Aug 15, 2011
- Hilary Duff, Husband Mike Comrie Are 'Excited To Have Kids' - Jan 16, 2011
- Duff isn't worried about losing baby weight - Jun 21, 2012
- Alicia Keys a 'natural' mother - Jul 14, 2012
- Hilary Duff exercises her way to wedding - Aug 14, 2010
- Duff, Comrie take romantic break - Mar 08, 2012
- Hilary Duff regrets her teenage years - Oct 24, 2010
- No hockey for my baby: Hilary Duff - Dec 02, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , ,