Duff adjusting to long-distance marriageSeptember 30th, 2010 - 1:00 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 29(IANS) Hollywood actress Hilary Duff is loving her life with newly-married husband Mike Comrie but says she is finding it difficult to cope with a long-distance relationship.
The 23-year-old singer-actress, who married Canadian ice hockey player Comrie in August this year, is finding it hard to be away from her new spouse who has gone off to play for his team, the Pittsburgh Penguins, while she is living in Los Angeles for work, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Now he’s gone and I’m like ‘No, you left me too soon! What’s happening?’ That kind of sucks. But we have to get used to that long distance thing and we are going to figure it out,” said Duff.
“Marriage is so amazing, exciting and strange at the same time. There are still no words for it. It’s just different,” she added.
- Hilary Duff pregnant with first child - Aug 15, 2011
- It's a boy for Hilary Duff - Mar 23, 2012
- Hilary Duff's life changed after marriage - May 27, 2011
- Duff wants kids, but will wait for some time - May 17, 2011
- Hilary Duff, Husband Mike Comrie Are 'Excited To Have Kids' - Jan 16, 2011
- No hockey for my baby: Hilary Duff - Dec 02, 2011
- Hilary Duff sends sexy photos to hubby - Nov 23, 2010
- Hilary Duff to wed this weekend? - Aug 13, 2010
- Duff, Comrie take romantic break - Mar 08, 2012
- Hilary Duff, Mike Comrie 'signed pre-nuptial agreement' - Aug 18, 2010
- Duff wants husband to be stay-at-home dad - May 19, 2012
- Duff observed tradition on wedding day - Aug 20, 2010
- Pregnant Duff feels good - Oct 12, 2011
- Hilary Duff's hubby slapped with lawsuit - Oct 05, 2010
- Hilary Duff to shift to Canada? - Dec 13, 2011