Dubai bans Robbie Williams’ gigs for upsetting Sheikh’s racehorsesNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:10 am ICT by admin
Dubai Racing Club chief Frank Gabriel said that the decision to ban Williams from performing at the racecourse was taken to avoid further disturbances to the horses in future.
“The concert affected the horses’ state of mind and their performance,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying. .
“That will not and must not happen ever again,” he added.
Dubai Racing Club is famous for hosting the world’s richest series of horse races, the annual Dubai World Cup. (ANI)
- Dubai ruler meets Queen Elizabeth II - Jun 21, 2012
- UAE greets world leaders on New Year - Dec 29, 2011
- Pay salaries before Eid-ul-Fitr, says UAE PM - Aug 07, 2012
- World's heaviest book displayed in UAE - Aug 22, 2012
- UAE leaders meet foreign officials - Feb 16, 2012
- UAE, Belarus discuss bilateral cooperation - Feb 22, 2012
- UAE to release over 400 prisoners - Nov 04, 2011
- YouTube channel launched for Dubai ruler - Feb 15, 2012
- UAE vice president to visit India - Mar 10, 2010
- UAE leaders greet President Mukherjee on Independence Day - Aug 16, 2012
- Dubai seeks more investments - Mar 24, 2012
- Dubai ruler orders release of 334 prisoners - Nov 03, 2011
- Ramadan begins in UAE - Jul 20, 2012
- UN chief visits Dubai - Nov 13, 2011
- Photography works of Dubai Crown Prince on exhibit - Mar 25, 2012