Drug overdose common way to die in showbiz: Siddharth (Movie Snippets)July 15th, 2012 - 8:10 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 15 (IANS) Southern actor Siddharth is devastated after hearing of the sudden death of Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone’s son Sage and says that it is sad to see the alarming effect of drug overdose in showbiz.
“Sylvester Stallone lost his 36-year-old son to a drug overdose…this is becoming an alarmingly common way for people in showbiz to die…RIP,” Siddharth tweeted.
Sage was found dead in his Los Angeles home Friday.
Pooja Bedi praises ‘Cocktail’
Actress Pooja Bedi had a fun time watching Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone and Diana Penty in romantic comedy “Cocktail”.
She said that she “absolutely loved ‘Cocktail’, laughed so much!”
Pooja also has good things to say about the cast and tweeted: “Saif, Deepika and Diana have done a wonderful job! So well written! cocktail of emotions.”
Poverty in the country saddens Akshay
Bollywood star actor Akshay Kumar has been shocked to hear that a woman in Bihar sold her four-month-old son for Rs.62.40 and says that it is saddening to see such “abject poverty in a resourceful country like India”.
“When I saw Rs.62 trending on twitter, I thought it must be either the reduced petrol price or some new scam of Rs.62 crore, but good lord! Shocked to know about a woman who sold her infant for Rs.62,” the 42-year-old tweeted.
“I knew life was cheap in India but not this low, shows the sad reality of our country. Such abject poverty in such a resourceful country,” he added.
The incident took place Thursday at a local railway station, close to the Nepal border in Bihar’s Araria district, where Shannu Khatun sold her kid.
- Sylvester Stallone's son found dead - Jul 14, 2012
- Sage Stallone died of heart attack - Aug 31, 2012
- Woman who sold child found - still starving - Jul 19, 2012
- Sage was centre of our universe: Sylvester - Jul 17, 2012
- Kabir Bedi misses late son on Father's Day - Jun 17, 2012
- Poor woman in Bihar sells child for Rs.62, cops begin probe - Jul 15, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone leads mourners at Sage's funeral - Jul 23, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone hires private investigator - Jul 19, 2012
- Bihar woman missing after selling child for Rs.62 - Jul 16, 2012
- Bihar destitute woman is missing - Jul 17, 2012
- Sage Stallone was dead for several days - Jul 15, 2012
- Chaos at 'Cocktail' event - Jul 07, 2012
- Deepika keen on women centric films - Jul 11, 2012
- Myntra ventures into Bollywood, joins hands with 'Cocktail' - Jul 08, 2012
- Sage did not commit suicide, says friend - Jul 21, 2012
Tags: abject poverty, actor siddharth, actor sylvester stallone, actress pooja, akshay kumar, bollywood star, crore, deepika padukone, diana penty, drug overdose, fun time, hollywood actor, petrol price, pooja bedi, railway station, romantic comedy, sad reality, saif ali khan, star actor, sylvester stallone