Drew Barrymore planning to convert to JudaismJanuary 27th, 2012 - 1:20 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Jan 26 (THAIDNIAN NEWS) In Touch magazine has reported that actress Drew Barrymore is planning to convert to Judaism after she got engaged to art consultant Will Kopelman. The pair got engaged during the holidays and Barrymore appeared on “Good Morning America” to speak about the subject.
In Touch quoted a source as saying that Barrymore has already met with the family of Kopelman and assured them that she will want to raise her children in the Jewish religion. The source named Barrymore’s friend Adam Sandler as the one who is helping her to change her religion.
The source was quoted by the newspaper as saying that, “Those two absolutely adore each other, so it only made sense to Drew that he will be right by her side playing an important role at her wedding.”
When Barrymore appeared on ABC’s Good Morning America show on Wednesday, she spoke about her engagement. She admitted that the pair have not started the wedding preparation. She however revealed that the subject is very much in their minds.
New York Daily News reported that the rep of the actress has declined to discuss the faith conversion.
Judaism is among the oldest religion in the world.
- Barrymore converting to Judaism? - Mar 08, 2012
- Drew Barrymore to wed in June? - Apr 27, 2012
- Drew Barrymore confirms that she is pregnant - Jun 07, 2012
- Barrymore celebrates engagement, baby shower - Apr 25, 2012
- Drew Barrymore pregnant? - Feb 23, 2012
- Drew Barrymore engaged? - Jan 06, 2012
- Barrymore marries Kopelman - Jun 03, 2012
- Barrymore mum over pregnancy, marriage rumours - Jun 03, 2012
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- Barrymore, the saviour - Jul 15, 2012
- Barrymore planning summer wedding? - Mar 24, 2012
- Barrymore enjoys prenatal yoga - Aug 29, 2012
- My wedding day was perfect: Barrymore - Jun 07, 2012
- Drew Barrymore steps out with new man in LA - Feb 23, 2011
- Drew Barrymore loves happy endings - Jan 23, 2012
Tags: abc, actress, adam sandler, art consultant, conversion judaism, drew barrymore, faith, friend adam, good morning america, good morning america show, holidays, jewish religion, new york daily news, oldest religion in the world, wedding preparation, york daily news