Drew Barrymore harbours 22-year-long crush on Christian Bale!February 5th, 2009 - 2:36 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb5 (ANI): Drew Barrymore has revealed her dirty little secret she had a crush on Christian Bale since she first met him when they were still kids back in the 1980s.
At that time, the actor was cast in 1987 film “Empire of the Sun,” which was directed by Barrymore’’s movie mentor Steven Spielberg.
The actress has confessed that she is still as star struck by the Dark Knight actor, as she was when they were both just 12 years old, reports Contactmusic.
Barrymore says, “He’’s so cute. And I knew him when he was a kid. He was in Empire of the Sun.
If he walked into the room now, I would totally clam up. Or I might go overboard and embarrass myself.” (ANI)
- Barrymore's 22-year-long crush on Bale - Feb 05, 2009
- Bale was once dumped by Barrymore - Jun 01, 2012
- Drew Barrymore to direct her second movie - 'How to be Single' - Mar 17, 2011
- Why won't Bale miss Batman costume? - Jun 20, 2012
- Barrymore didn't have a normal kid's life - Aug 18, 2011
- Barrymore 'started filmmaking training when she was 6' - Apr 06, 2010
- Drew Barrymore engaged? - Jan 06, 2012
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- Drew Barrymore planning to convert to Judaism - Jan 27, 2012
- Christian Bale doesn't want to be Batman any more - Nov 28, 2011
- Steven Spielberg is a father figure for Drew Barrymore - Jan 13, 2009
- Drew Barrymore once shared her deep secrets with E.T.! - Oct 20, 2009
- Spielberg provided stability in my life: Drew Barrymore - Jan 13, 2009
- I am having a nervous breakdown, says David Arquette - Dec 16, 2010
- When Joker made Batman cry - Jun 06, 2012