Drew Barrymore buys $7m mansionJanuary 3rd, 2011 - 5:27 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Jan 3 (ANI): Drew Barrymore has bought a six-bedroom, five-bath, Mediterranean-style mansion in the tony Santa Barbara enclave of Montecito, for about 7 million dollars.
The actress saved more than 1 million dollars on the original asking price for the 3.5-acre estate, reports the New York Post.
Her neighbors include Oprah Winfrey, Rob Lowe, John Cleese, Billy Baldwin, Steve Martin and Kirk Douglas.
“It’s in need of some cosmetic work, having been built 72 years ago, but it’s quite an impressive pad,” said Montecito Journal columnist Richard Mineards. (ANI)
- Oprah owned mansion to be rented out for $24,500 monthly - Apr 15, 2011
- Douglas to be honoured with award for film excellence - Sep 09, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey introduces her students to Obama - Oct 08, 2010
- Statham buys Stiller's mansion - Aug 05, 2011
- Miley Cyrus sells 'Redneck Riviera' beach house, gets richer by $1.9mn - Feb 12, 2011
- Jane Seymour once received antique chastity belt from hubby No.2 - Mar 01, 2010
- Has Depp bought villa in Hollywood for Paradis? - Sep 12, 2012
- Cary Grant's former Palm Springs retreat being sold for $2.9m - Mar 18, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston 'purchases $14.95m Village penthouse' - Feb 10, 2011
- Ford to receive Kirk Douglas Award - Sep 30, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey's home evacuated as Southern California wildfire draws near - May 09, 2009
- Oprah planning 'to buy one of the most expensive homes in US' - Nov 19, 2010
- Madonna 'rents English manor in the Hamptons for summer' - Feb 07, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey appears sans make-up, in bathtub in OWN preview - Dec 31, 2010
- Wildfire approaching Michael Douglas, Oprah Winfreys houses near Santa Barbara - Nov 14, 2008
Tags: 1 million dollars, 72 years, 7m, acre estate, actress, asking price, billy baldwin, cosmetic work, drew barrymore, enclave, john cleese, journal columnist, kirk douglas, mediterranean style, montecito journal, new york post, oprah winfrey, rob lowe, steve martin, style mansion