Drake Likely To Accompany Al Pacino In The Monetary Thriller Movie, ‘Arbitrage’January 22nd, 2011 - 9:46 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
: Drake is a fairly well-known Canadian recording artist as well as one, who has dabbled acting. Drake’s primary studio album, Thank Me Later, had been discharged in June 2010, with it premiering at the first spot in the Billboard 200. This album has since become platinum. He will discharge his subsequent studio album, ‘Take Care’, in March or April this year. Drake will also put in the market an R&B; mix tape in the future. Drake has functioned with quite a lot of hip-hop artists like Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy, Kanye West, etc. Drake has been nominated by the Grammys as well as conquered certain honors such as two Juno Awards last year for superlative artist as well as best rap recording.
Meanwhile, Drake is on the verge of participation in the indie movie, ‘Arbitrage’, in tandem with high-status actors and actresses such as Eva Green, Al Pacino, Susan Sarandon, etc. Drake is, purportedly, in discussions to get registered in this movie’s cast, with the film being scripted and directed by Nicholas Jarecki. ‘The Wrap’, however, has refrained from voicing his role.
‘Arbitrage’, an economic thriller, revolves around a hedge fund mogul, who is in over his cranium, and eager to finish the vending of his underhanded trading empire to a key bank prior to the divulgement of his fraudulent activities. Nevertheless, an unanticipated and blood-spattered blunder compels him to veer to the most improbable corner for assistance in shielding him from the foes, who desire to dismantle him. Sarandon and Green will enact this character’s spouse and mistress respectively, with Green involved in art dealing.
‘Arbitrage’ is listed to begin main photography in New York this March. The producers of this motion picture are several such as Johnny Lin, Kevin Turen, Michael Ohoven and Robert Salerno.
‘Arbitrage’ could be the second emergence on the big screen for Drake, with him formerly enacting a cameo in ‘Charlie Bartlett’. Drake had also participated in the TV series, ‘Degrassi: The Next Generation,’ as the character, Jimmy Brooks.
- Jesse Eisenberg And Nicki Minaj To Come Into Sight On ‘Saturday Night Live’ - Jan 16, 2011
- Drake releases 'Take Care' - Nov 15, 2011
- Drake to go back to college - Aug 04, 2012
- Robert De Niro tops list of most onscreen deaths - Dec 29, 2010
- De Niro tops on screen death list - Dec 29, 2010
- Review Of 'Machete' Predominantly States That It Will Be Liked By the Lovers Of Goriness In Films - Sep 03, 2010
- Imprisoned Rapper, T.I., Chastised For Getting Excessively 'Frisky' With His Wife, Tiny, During Her Visit To The Jail - Jan 07, 2011
- Al Pacino heads for 'Arbitrage' - Nov 03, 2010
- Christopher Jarecki, Wife Alicia Silverstone Expecting Their First Baby - Jan 15, 2011
- Drake Denies Lil Wayne Punching Rumors - Nov 13, 2010
- Another Track From Drake's "Thank Me Later" Leaked - Jun 02, 2010
- Justin Bieber’s Next Album Is Full Of Guest Stars - Jan 07, 2011
- Primary Official Photograph Of ‘Dream House’, Consisting Of Daniel Craig And Rachel Weisz, ... - Jan 29, 2011
- Rihanna sets new record with latest album - Nov 28, 2011
- Director Vijay Pronounces That The Competent Actor, Vikram, Will Steal The Show In An Upcoming Film - Jan 31, 2011
Tags: actors and actresses, al pacino, arbitrage, billboard 200, cranium, eva green, fraudulent activities, grammys, hedge fund, hip hop artists, johnny lin, juno awards, kanye west, key bank, lil wayne, michael ohoven, mix tape, nicholas jarecki, susan sarandon, young jeezy