Drake hopes that his fans enjoy his leaked albumNovember 7th, 2011 - 11:26 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Nov 7 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Canadian singer Drake says his fans should enjoy his leaked album. The singer is scheduled to release his next album next week but the project has found itself on the Internet.
The first album of the singer, “Thank Me Later,” was a huge success when it was released in 2010. The album climbed to the top of the Billboard 200 charts shortly after it was released. The title of the next album is “Take Care.”
On the news that the album has leaked online, Drake took to his Twitter account and addressed the issue. He wrote that, “I am not sure if the album leaked. But if it did thank god it doesn’t happen a month early anymore. Listen, enjoy it, buy it if you like it…and take care until next time.”
Drake is not the only victim to leaked projects but he seems to have the positive view of the whole issue. The album has received favorable reviews and is expected to be another hit from the singer.
The album has 17 tracks and they were leaked online ahead of the official release of the project. Former girlfriend of the 25-year-old, Rihanna was featured on the album among other stars.
- Drake releases 'Take Care' - Nov 15, 2011
- Lady Gaga, Rihanna Not To Collaborate - Oct 16, 2010
- "Thank Me Later" Leak Was Anticipated By The Manager of Aubrey Drake Graham - Jun 03, 2010
- Drake Likely To Accompany Al Pacino In The Monetary Thriller Movie, ‘Arbitrage’ - Jan 22, 2011
- Another Track From Drake's "Thank Me Later" Leaked - Jun 02, 2010
- Chris Brown calls new album a triumph - Jun 12, 2011
- Winehouse's album back on Billboard 200 - Jul 28, 2011
- Rihanna sets new record with latest album - Nov 28, 2011
- Rihanna to rekindle romance with Drake - Jul 15, 2012
- Foo Fighters' "Wasting Light" tops the charts - Apr 21, 2011
- Ingrid Gutierrez tells media that Drake started the Chris Brown brawl - Jun 18, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias's new album goes double platinum - Feb 09, 2011
- Madonna's fan arrested for leaking her new song - Dec 22, 2011
- Aubrey "Drake" Graham Talks About His Songwriting Using Blackberry - Jun 24, 2010
- Adele matches Madonna's UK album record - Mar 29, 2011