‘Dragon Tattoo’ star is the current ‘M:I-4′ villainSeptember 25th, 2010 - 6:24 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
September 25, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): One might remember Michael Nyqvist as the actor who had played the role of a journalist called Mikael Blomkvist. He did so in the Swede thriller “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” . He was also seen in its sequels. It has now been confirmed that Mr. Michael Nyqvist will be playing the character of one of the lead villains in “Mission: Impossible 4.” The movie, “Mission: Impossible 4.” is being released by Paramount.
The Mission: Impossible franchisee as we know has made quite a name for itself over the years and is regarded to be one of the top spy-thriller movies in the world.
“Mission: Impossible 4″ is being directed by Brad Bird, has been putting together the right people for the cast. He has several new faces in the movie and some of the newcomers include Paula Patton, Jeremy Renner and Vladimir Mashkov. They would be joining the likes of Tom Cruise, Simon Pegg and Ving Rhames in this heart-pounding, exhilarating action movie.
The M: I franchisee has been entertaining us for years and let’s just hope that the latest installment of the series doesn’t anyway disappoint.
J.J. Abrams is co-producing the film with Cruise and Paula Wagner while scholars like Andre Nemec and Josh Appelbaum have been responsible for coming up with the screenplay.
The production is inspecting suitable locations in Vancouver, Dubai and Prague. The movie is supposed to be released in the December of 2011 .
– Sampurn Wire
- Would Josh Holloway join Cruise? - Sep 29, 2010
- 'Lost' star Josh Holloway to join Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible IV? - Sep 29, 2010
- Anil Kapoor to star in 'Mission Impossible 4' - Oct 09, 2010
- Paula Patton will share screen with Tom Cruise - Sep 03, 2010
- Anil Kapoor To Do Mission Impossible IV - Oct 11, 2010
- I always dreamt of making films: Tom Cruise - Dec 05, 2011
- Where's Anil Kapoor in 'Mission Impossible 4' trailer, ask fans - Jul 01, 2011
- Paula Patton joins 'Mission Impossible 4' team - Sep 03, 2010
- Paula Patton All Set To Star In Fourth Installment Of 'Mission Impossible' - Sep 03, 2010
- Jeremy Renner will act in 'Mission Impossible 4' - Aug 28, 2010
- The Return Of Simon In M:I 4 - Jul 20, 2010
- Playboy girl Kelly Brook eyes plum Hollywood roles - Oct 25, 2010
- Playboy girl Brook eyes plum Hollywood roles (Lead) - Oct 25, 2010
- Jeremy Renner would love to take over Mission Impossible - Sep 15, 2010
- 'Mission Impossible 4' - thrilling action, disappointing cinema (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ** 1/2) - Dec 16, 2011
Tags: appelbaum, brad bird, dragon tattoo, franchisee, j j abrams, jeremy renner, mission impossible, mission impossible 4, nemec, new faces, paula patton, paula wagner, simon pegg, spy thriller, suitable locations, thriller movies, tom cruise, top spy, ving rhames, vladimir mashkov