Dr. Laura Expresses Remorse For Stating N-word On The AirAugust 13th, 2010 - 3:45 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Washington, August 13, 2010 (Just Flashed): Dr. Laura Schlessinger happens to be a prominent host associated with talk radio. She has now released her admission of guilt for uttering an expletive, the N-word, on numerous occasions while in a dialogue on the air with a female caller whom Dr. Laura regarded as being oversensitive to racial discrimination.
Dr. Laura uttered on her website on Wednesday that she should not have voiced the foul word. She asserted that the offensive word came out of her mouth when she was endeavoring to discharge a theoretical point. She mentioned on her site that she had vocalized the N-word all the way out on more than a solitary occasion. She divulged that the usage of that expletive was inappropriate.
Dr. Laura communicated that she had acknowledged that she had perpetrated a terrible error and was so distressed that she could not complete her program. She stated that she had made herself go off the air at the completion of the hour.
Actually, what had come about was that the aforementioned controversial conversation between Dr. Laura and a female caller took place on Tuesday’s show. Dr. Laura articulated that the caller, Jade, was too thin-skinned as Jade remonstrated that her white husband’s buddies had released bigoted observations about her. Jade queried Dr. Laura about the offensiveness of the N-word. Dr. Laura declared then that African-Americans state the N-word regularly. Subsequently, Dr .Laura repeated the word on many occasions.
Dr. Laura has clarified that she did not direct the label at Jade. But Dr. Laura utilized it to emphasize how frequently she listened to it. She voiced that the usage of the N-word should not automatically be a reason for being offended. Jade took exception to the usage of the N-word. Dr. Laura then assumed that Jade had not viewed HBO or heard any African-American comedian.
Dr. Laura also divulged that, if Jade did not possess a sense of humor about race, she shouldn’t have thrown herself into an interracial matrimony.
- Just Flashed News Service
- Talk Radio Host Dr. Laura Schlessinger Expresses Apology For N-Word Rant - Aug 13, 2010
- Veteran Radio Talk Show Host Dr. Laura Schlessinger To End Her Radio Show - Aug 18, 2010
- Dr. Laura Schlessinger To End Radio Career Over N-Word Controversy - Aug 19, 2010
- "Dr. Laura" To Air On Sirius XM Radio - Dec 02, 2010
- Bill Maher Drops N-Word on Larry King Live - Sep 18, 2010
- Edited "n-word" in 'Huckleberry Finn' stirs heated debate - Jan 06, 2011
- Critics continue to slam John Mayer for using 'N word' despite apology - Feb 13, 2010
- Emma Bunton Engaged To Longtime Beau - Jan 24, 2011
- Lawsuit Worth $35 Million Launched Against The Wealthy Socialite, Paris Hilton - Aug 12, 2010
- Mel Gibson's Deplorable Racist Rants Taped - Jul 03, 2010
- Laura Ingraham accepts Ed Schultz's apology - May 27, 2011
- Mayer's 'racially charged' comments disgust Robinson Peete - Feb 14, 2010
- Pregnant Laura Ling Refers To Her Baby As A Miracle - May 21, 2010
- Asians are rubbish between the sheets, says NY author - Mar 14, 2011
- George Lopez's show 'Lopez Tonight' draws crowds - Nov 11, 2009
Tags: admission of guilt, african americans, american comedian, buddies, dialogue, dr laura schlessinger, expletive, foul word, hbo, jade, laura schlessinger, n word, occasions, offensive word, racial discrimination, remorse, sense of humor, talk radio, theoretical point