Downey Jr. injured on ‘Iron Man 3′ setAugust 17th, 2012 - 2:19 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 17 (IANS) Actor Robert Downey Jr. ended up with an injured ankle following a stunt on the set of action-packed film “Iron Man 3″.
The actor has been shooting scenes for the upcoming sequel, but production on the blockbuster has now been delayed to allow him time to recover from an accident, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“Robert Downey Jr. sustained an ankle injury on the set of ‘Iron Man 3′ in Wilmington, North Carolina while performing a stunt. There will be a short delay in the production schedule while he recuperates,” said an statement issued by Marvel Studios.
The movie, which also stars Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle and Guy Pearce, is set to hit screens May 2013.
- Downey Jr Injured on sets of 'Iron Man 3' - Aug 17, 2012
- Robert Downey Jr injured during shooting of film - Aug 16, 2012
- Ben Kingsley in 'Iron Man 3'? - Apr 10, 2012
- Chinese company to co-produce 'Iron Man 3' - Apr 17, 2012
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow Turned To Robert Downey Jr. To Receive Addiction Tips - Jan 03, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson signs up for 'Iron Man' sequel - Mar 13, 2009
- 'Sherlock Holmes 3' is in the pipeline - Oct 24, 2011
- Never thought Arthur Miller would follow 'Iron Man 2': Johansson (Interview) - May 09, 2010
- Shooting for 'Iron Man 2' was trying process: Robert Downey Jr. - May 08, 2010
- Iron Man 2 is back - Apr 09, 2009
- Paltrow felt awkward during Iron Man 2 kiss scene: Robert Downey Jr - Apr 26, 2010
- Downey Jr. may quit 'Gravity' - Oct 27, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow wants more action scenes - May 07, 2010
- Robert Downey Jr to receive top Hollywood honour - Dec 03, 2009
- Paltrow took marriage advice from Downey Jr. - May 16, 2010
Tags: actor robert, ankle injury, blockbuster, dailystar, don cheadle, guy pearce, gwyneth paltrow, iron man, marvel studios, robert downey, robert downey jr, screens, sequel, shooting scenes, wilmington north carolina