Douglas to receive Monte Cristo AwardDecember 16th, 2011 - 11:22 am ICT by IANS
New York, Dec 16 (IANS) Veteran actor Michael Douglas is set to be honoured for his career achievements by bosses at his former theatre company in Connecticut.
The “Wall Street” star will receive Monte Cristo Award by the Eugene O’Neill Theater Centre in recognition of his glittering Hollywood career, reports contactmusic.com.
Douglas has a long association with the theatre company — he acted there for three years in the 1960s and has been a member of the board since 1980.
The actor will accept the prize from his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones during the Monte Cristo gala at the Edison Ballroom here April 16.
- Michael Douglas proud of Catherine - Apr 22, 2011
- Proud of Zeta-Jones for seeking help: Demi Lovato - Apr 15, 2011
- Zeta-Jones doing great: Michael Douglas - Jun 13, 2011
- Catherine Zeta-Jones quits smoking - Aug 07, 2011
- Zeta-Jones not pregnant - Jan 26, 2012
- Douglas honoured with Palm Springs icon award - Jan 16, 2011
- Zeta-Jones steps out in public with Douglas - Apr 17, 2011
- Douglas, Zeta-Jones to renew wedding vows - Sep 16, 2010
- Douglas, Zeta-Jones holidaying in Turkey - Jul 06, 2011
- Catherine Zeta Jones 'received treatment for manic depression' - Apr 14, 2011
- Catherine Zeta-Jones takes marriage tips from father-in-law - Feb 14, 2011
- Zeta-Jones 'hopes to remove stigma from depression' - Apr 21, 2011
- In US, Zeta-Jones misses family - Jun 17, 2012
- Zeta-Jones, Scarlett And Denzel Win Top Honors At The Tony Awards - Jun 16, 2010
- British stiff upper lip caused Catherine Zeta-Jones' break down: Michael Douglas - Apr 27, 2011
Tags: 1960s, actor michael douglas, career achievements, career reports, catherine zeta jones, connecticut, edison, eugene o neill, hollywood, hollywood career, member of the board, michael douglas, monte cristo, neill theater, new york dec, street star, veteran actor, wall street, wife catherine