Double-meaning not my style, says Pooja BhattJuly 24th, 2012 - 1:12 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 23 (IANS) Filmmaker Pooja Bhatt believes in showing boldness as it is, with no double-meaning and no toilet humour.
The actress-turned-director is waiting for the release of her erotic thriller “Jism 2″, which is perhaps the boldest film from the Bhatt camp.
“An average film is made from a male perspective and designed for a male audience, but I am going to show pure, unadulterated sensuality, designed by adults and for adults,” Pooja told IANS.
“Toilet humour is not my style and what I wish to do. I leave the double-meaning and toilet humour to other filmmakers to do,” she added.
The 40-year-old made her her directorial debut in 2004 with John Abraham and Udita Goswami-starrer “Paap”, followed by “Holiday”, “Dhokha”, “Kajraa Re” and now “Jism 2″.
Releasing Aug 3, the film is a sequel to the 2003 film “Jism”, which featured Bipasha Basu. “Jism 2″ features Indo-Canadian porn star Sunny Leone with Arunoday Singh and Randeep Hooda.
“Jism 2″ has recently been passed with an A-certificate by the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC).
“It’s an adult film for adult sensibilities. The adult audience is a sizeable number and it is big enough for my film,” Pooja said.
- 'Jism 2' gets 'A' certificate - Jul 18, 2012
- Pooja Bhatt wants 'Jism 2' to be her 'Arth' - Jul 28, 2012
- 'Jism 2' for common man who understands erotica: Pooja - Jul 19, 2012
- Only 'asexual' songs from 'Jism 2' on TV: Pooja Bhatt - Jun 27, 2012
- Gear up for romance, comedy, thriller this Friday (IANS Preview) - Jul 31, 2012
- Bipasha's 'Raaz 3' to uncover with Sunny's 'Jism 2' - Jul 23, 2012
- Now Bollywood floats bold, uncut version online - Jul 13, 2012
- 'Jism 3' on cards, to be in 3D - Jul 22, 2012
- Sunny's persona matches her 'Jism 2' role: Pooja Bhatt - Jan 23, 2012
- 'Jism 2' TV promos will be toned down: Dino - Jul 02, 2012
- 'Jism 2' cast collaborates with PETA - Jun 07, 2012
- Pooja keen to re-look 'Manzilein Aur Bhi Hain' - Jul 29, 2012
- Sunny Leone signs first endorsement deal in India (With Images) - Apr 26, 2012
- 'Dangerous Ishq' not horror film: Vikram Bhatt (Movie Snippets) - Feb 18, 2012
- Arunoday Singh says he is fearless (With Images) - Jul 23, 2012
Tags: adult audience, adult film, bipasha basu, boldness, canadian porn, directorial debut, film certification, indo canadian, john abraham, male audience, male perspective, pooja bhatt, porn star, randeep hooda, sensibilities, sensuality, sizeable number, sunny leone, toilet humour, udita goswami