‘Doremon In Nobita…’ to hit Indian theatres Oct 6September 15th, 2011 - 4:59 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 15 (IANS) Here’s some good news for children - Walt Disney’s animated film “Doremon In Nobita and the Steel Troops: The New Age” will hit Indian screens Oct 6.
Directed by Teramoto Yukiyo, about an earless robotic cat named Doraemon who travels back in time from the 22nd century to aid a schoolboy, Nobita Nobi.
“Doraemon” is a Japanese comic series created by Fujiko F. Fujio.
In the film, Nobita is jealous of his friend Suneo’s new robot and asks Doraemon to build him an even better one.
Doraemon initially refuses, until Nobita accidentally discovers pieces of a mysterious robot that have fallen from the sky. After gathering all the robot parts and assembling them, the giant robot, Zanda Claus, is soon completed.
However, soon they discover that the robot is not a mere toy, but a powerful weapon that will help them fight against Robot Army, which is planning to attack Earth.
- 'Doraemon in Nobita...' a disappointing fare (IANS Movie Review) - Oct 08, 2011
- Cameron to build an 'Avatar' theme park - Sep 22, 2011
- Toy Story 3 Will Soon Cross The Billion Dollar Mark - Aug 28, 2010
- Toy Story 3 Turns Highest Grossing Animated Film Ever - Aug 14, 2010
- 'Hocus Pocus' sequel on cards? - Jul 08, 2012
- Walt Disney, UTV to co-produce family films - May 19, 2011
- 'The Muppets' to hit Indian screens Nov 25 - Nov 04, 2011
- Summer bonanza awaits children on television - May 13, 2010
- Zee Studio Godfather Saturday's Showcases 'Toy Story' - Oct 18, 2010
- Beauty And The Beast: Diamond Edition On Blu-ray, DVDs And VCDs - Oct 19, 2010
- 'Toy Story 3' Becomes The Highest Grossing Animated Flick - Aug 16, 2010
- Jennifer Garner to play Agatha Christie's super-sleuth Miss Marple - Mar 30, 2011
- Hollywood misses key tech ally - Oct 08, 2011
- Animation filmmaker Gitanjali Rao on Cannes' Kodak Award Jury - Apr 30, 2011
- 'Toy Story 3' characters to visit India (With Images) - Jun 15, 2010