‘Dope-y refreshments’ delay Winehouse, Snoop Dogg’s musicApril 16th, 2009 - 3:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 16 (ANI): Amy Winehouse and Snoop Dogg were unable to finish a pair of collaborated tracks during a recording, thanks to their frequent dope-smoking breaks, say sources.
The two were said to have teamed up in Los Angeles last year but were allegedly far from producing a “finished product” by the end of the session.
“Amy came to the studio buzzing with ideas and the pair got on really well, even though Snoop turned up in his dressing gown with slippers on, which had Amy giggling,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“They were working at a frenetic pace at first but as the day wore on and more smoke breaks took place, the work rate slackened.
“By the time their studio time ended they had a pair of tracks sketched out but no finished product,” the source added. (ANI)
- Winehouse asks for teabags, brown sauce - Apr 16, 2009
- George Michael denies Kenny Goss split rumours on TV and Twitter - Mar 08, 2011
- Snoop Dogg to star in sitcom - Oct 07, 2011
- Katy Perry calls Snoop Dogg smoke monster! - Jun 02, 2010
- Sheen to collaborate with Snoop Dogg - Apr 01, 2011
- Snoop Dogg continues the party even after Summadayze - Jan 02, 2012
- Winehouse tracks to be used for Bond film? - Jul 29, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to work with David Guetta - Aug 19, 2011
- Marijuana Devotee, Snoop Dogg, Banned From Delivering A Rendition At A Dutch Music Carnival - Jun 18, 2010
- Dozen unreleased songs of Amy Winehouse could be released soon - Jul 28, 2011
- Paris Hilton to record with Snoop Dogg - Jan 30, 2012
- I bought weed from Snoop Dogg: Cameron Diaz - Jan 21, 2011
- Charlie Sheen releases his single 'Winning' - May 11, 2011
- Charlie is not normal, says Snoop Dogg - Apr 02, 2011
- Snoop Dogg wants to release his own dictionary - Jun 30, 2011