Don’t want to get married: Kourtney KardashianJuly 8th, 2011 - 1:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 8 (IANS) Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian, who has an 18-month-old son with boyfriend Scott Disick, has vowed that she will never get married.
In the upcoming episode of reality show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”, Kourtney will be seen confronting her mother Kris Jenner over the marriage issue.
“I definitely don’t want to get married just for the sake of getting married. This is my life. I don’t need a piece of paper to make it a family unit. I don’t want to get married right now and I don’t have to listen to my mom or anyone else,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
- Kourtney won't rush into marriage - Jun 07, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian rejects Scott Disick's marriage proposal - Apr 05, 2011
- Kim's engagement relieves Kourtney - Jun 27, 2011
- Kourtney crushes pregnancy rumours - Aug 21, 2011
- Kim Kardashian excited to be aunt again - Jul 11, 2012
- I'm scared of marriage: Kourtney Kardashian - Jun 19, 2012
- Sisters organise baby shower for Kourtney - May 15, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian gets engaged to beau Scott Disick - Feb 16, 2011
- Hoping to get pregnant by year end: Kim Kardashian - Jun 10, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian's hard-partying beau in rehab after violent outburst - Aug 06, 2010
- My butt needs lot of hard work: Kourtney Kardashian - May 19, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian angry with mother - Jul 27, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian to wed soon - Feb 17, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's brother has appendix surgery - Mar 25, 2011
- I wish Kourtney a girl: Kendall - Dec 23, 2011