Don’t underestimate anyone: Big BJune 15th, 2011 - 5:42 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 15 (IANS) “Koi bhi insaan chota nahi hota (Never underestimate anyone)” is what megastar Amitabh Bachchan is urging people in the newly-launched campaign of the fifth season of popular game show “Kaun Banega Crorepati”.
After promoting “Koi bhi sawaal chhota nahin hota (No question is insignificant)” in the last season of the show, the actor will be seen anchoring the new philosphy of the game show in a series of five films, each with a distinct story and a distinct character.
“This year the challenge was to take the campaign and the thinking forward and build upon the hugely successful KBC campaign of 2010 - ‘Koi bhi sawaal chota nahin hota’. This year also the campaign retains that distinct KBC flavour, while we take the thought forward,” Danish Khan, senior vice president and marketing head, Sony Entertainment Television, said in a statement.
The campaign is conceptualised by Chicago-based creative firm Leo Burnett.
“The thought ‘Koi bhi insaan chota nahin hota’ is rooted in yet another popular belief of our society that everybody inherently has capability to achieve something
extraordinary. Hence, don’t underestimate anybody - a right platform and good knowledge can transform life and KBC is that platform,” he added.
The fifth season of the show goes on air August 15.
- Other countries now aping KBC's innovative concepts: Amitabh - Aug 30, 2012
- Indians must rise above caste, creed, colour and religion: Amitabh Bachchan (Interview) - Aug 31, 2012
- KBC breaks TV rating records with Rs.5 crore winner - Nov 10, 2011
- 'KBC 5' nears end, Big B emotional - Nov 11, 2011
- 'Kaun Banega Crorepati 5' gets bigger, better - Aug 10, 2011
- 'KBC 5' ends, leaves behind poignant memories - Nov 18, 2011
- Big B signs Shirish Kunder's 'Common Man' - Dec 11, 2011
- 'KBC 6' opener gets record-breaking 6.1 rating - Sep 12, 2012
- 'KBC 6' gets first crorepati in Kashmir's Manoj Raina (With Images) - Sep 08, 2012
- Big B to host next season of KBC too? - Nov 12, 2010
- 'KBC 5' to go on air in August, Rohit Bal to design for Big B - May 05, 2011
- 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' mock ramp to tour 22 cities (With Images) - Jul 30, 2011
- KBC 2012 to be back in prime time slot - Jul 27, 2012
- Sony on top in three metros - thanks to KBC - Aug 19, 2011
- KBC hot seat coming to your town! - Aug 22, 2012
Tags: amitabh bachchan, august 15, bhi, capability, creative firm, crorepati, danish, distinct character, fifth season, films, flavour, game show, leo, nahi, New Delhi, philosphy, popular belief, senior vice president, sony, sony entertainment television