Don’t push relationships: ParadisAugust 17th, 2012 - 7:48 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 17 (IANS) Singer-actress Vanessa Paradis feels if a relationship does not work out, then there is no point in pushing a stale connection.
“Love is the strongest and most fragile thing we have in life. Nothing is ever for sure, but when something in love doesn’t work from the beginning, it’s never going to work. Don’t push it,” Harper’s Bazaar magazine quoted Paradis as saying.
The 39-year-old ended her 14-year-old relationship with actor Johnny Depp in June and feels people can be unhappy in love at times.
“you keep learning all the time. Sometimes you could be in an unhappy relationship you are very much in love with someone, but it’s making you unhappy and you think things can change and you can work it out,” she said.
Paradis has two children with Depp, 13-year-old daughter Lily-Rose and 10-year-old son Jack.
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Depp, Paradis part ways? - Jan 20, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis can't please everyone - Feb 01, 2011
- Depp, Paradis part ways - Jun 20, 2012
- Is Johnny Depp going to give £100m to Vanessa Paradis? - Jun 21, 2012
- Depp's daughter is a huge fan of Bieber - Apr 23, 2011
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis doesn't care about ageing - Jun 06, 2011
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Depp wants normal day with kids - Nov 11, 2011
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012
- Depp trying to patch up with Paradis? - Jul 22, 2012
- Paradis in pain after split with Depp - Aug 14, 2012
- Marriage doesn't seem necessary for us: Johnny Depp - May 24, 2011
- Happy Birthday Johnny Depp! - Jun 09, 2011