Dolly Bindra And Sameer Soni Leaves Bigg Boss HouseNovember 19th, 2010 - 5:14 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
This unfortunate incident took place on Thursday night’s episode, when a much larger hype surrounding Pamela Anderson was doing the rounds on the show and outside it too. The drama (as it should aptly be called) began when the house captain Sweta Tiwari got into yet another bitter battle with Dolly Bindra about coming late for the weekly task given to them by Bigg Boss.
While Bindra must have used foul language and done annoying things to Sweta, news is that to stop this, Sameer jumped in between the two, to act as the pacifier. But as melodrama persisted, the pacifier too got miffed and burst out in an even worse way than Sweta had. The ensuing drama forced Bigg Boss to take the call and oust the two.
The confrontation was bad enough for Sameer to lose his temper to such an extent that he took off the microphone and refused to put it on, keeping it open for Bigg Boss to have a look. .
Now, it is only inhuman to be comfortable under such strict surveillance for three months, of which every hour is being counted.
- 'Bigg Boss' orders Dolly, Sameer to leave show - Nov 17, 2010
- Dolly Bindra re-enters 'Bigg Boss 4' - Nov 27, 2010
- Pamela boosts 'Bigg Boss 4' TRPs - Nov 18, 2010
- Pamela Anderson to enter 'Bigg Boss 4' next week? - Nov 13, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 45: Dolly & Samir evicted from the house by Bigg Boss - Nov 19, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Dolly Bindra Gets Suspicious Of Shweta Tiwari-Ashmit Goes Scott Free - Dec 20, 2010
- 'Bigg Boss 4' And "Rakhi Ka Insaaf' Faces I & B Ministry Order - Nov 19, 2010
- I'll commit suicide if I've to stay with someone like Dolly: Sameer Soni - Nov 19, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Everyone Except Khali Tortured Me, Says Dolly Bindra - Nov 22, 2010
- 'Bigg Boss 4' under ministry scanner (Roundup) - Nov 17, 2010
- Pamela goes desi with bangles, bindi, sari for 'Bigg Boss 4' - Nov 17, 2010
- Pamela Anderson Enters Bigg Boss House In A 'Desi Girl' Look - Nov 18, 2010
- Pamela Anderson enters 'Bigg Boss 4' Wednesday - Nov 15, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 66: Bigg Boss bashes up Sara - Dec 10, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Will Dolly Bindra's Outburst To Garner More TRP? - Dec 22, 2010
Tags: annoying things, bitter battle, boss, confrontation, doing the rounds, dolly bindra, extent, foul language, hype, melodrama, microphone, pacifier, pamela anderson, sameer soni, strict surveillance, sweta tiwari, temper, three months, thursday night, unfortunate incident